General Trading Chat

Few f&o stock results left. One to watch today will be Tata Power. Side drama of Tata-Mistry fight
Whatever the results this quarter, all the utility companies are going to show a bumper income in the next quarter. The demonetization allows you to pay your power / telephone bills in the old currency.

wisp

50% is very soft . . .

All it will do is reduce the rates at which money changers are operating now . . .

Any amnesty schemes once again proves just that, the tax paying public are big fools . . .

Remember the cash being deposited is not 100% of the black/unaccounted income its just a small part of it . . .

Not very encouraging for salaried class or honest (or compulsive) tax paying crowd :mad:

by compulsive means guys who are 100% on digital platforms like trader

Happy :)
Whichever side of the demonetization debate one is on, we all have to agree that in our country there's no value for the life of the common man here and his daily struggles, life/death bothers no one.

Nice rally after Sequential buy set up completion....for the timebeing atleast the market is ignoring or have factored all the known bad news like Fed Rate,Loksabha not functioning,Aakrosh Diwas rallies....

PM is likely to come to the Parliament today and participate in the debate and also answer the various points raised.Hope with that the Parliament will function and business of passing various bills is taken up.

Smart_trade

wisp

nothing is easy. be part of a few not of millions they are there to give shoulders to a few to stand on them. its simple !

choice is ours always.

regds,s
It's the me me me attitude that lets us walk roughshod over our fellow man with not a care for his/her daily struggles or life itself!