General Trading Chat

It's the me me me attitude that lets us walk roughshod over our fellow man with not a care for his/her daily struggles or life itself!

Soon Govt coming out with a homeloan at 6-7% for max of 50 L so that many poor and middleclass families can have their own house. This indicates bank interest rate lowering is almost certain in near future.

Smart_trde

wisp

Soon Govt coming out with a homeloan at 6-7% for max of 50 L so that many poor and middleclass families can have their own house. This indicates bank interest rate lowering is almost certain in near future.

Smart_trde
ST Da,

Do you think this will help the farmer, the cobbler, the sidewalk vendor and all those people who struggle to make a living with some small business? How many man hours did these people lose by standing in line in front of banks? What kind of democracy does not allow a person to withdraw their own money? Could any country in the world which respects its citizens have implemented demonetization in such an uprepared way? Could this have been done in this fashion in the US/UK with not a care for the daily struggles of its citizens?

P.S. I have no opinion about the pros and cons of demonetization, just commenting on its implementation and the havoc it has caused in the common man's life.

It's the me me me attitude that lets us walk roughshod over our fellow man with not a care for his/her daily struggles or life itself!

but trumen was not a common man. ironic! once u part of a few u can talk a lot about common men. if he was a common then you would not be quoting him here.

travi

Wisp Bhai, any step to reform anything, would have had a huge "SD".
We'll have to let it go and factor it in.

Remember, the country has been used to one style of lethargy all along.
This is their 3rd Govt, and the first ever stable one.

wisp

Wisp Bhai, any step to reform anything, would have had a huge "SD".
We'll have to let it go and factor it in.

Remember, the country has been used to one style of lethargy all along.
This is their 3rd Govt, and the first ever stable one.
My dear friend, I have no political leanings. Any democratically elected govt. is welcome to rule this country as long as they don't walk roughshod over ordinary people even for a day, let alone 50 days. If because of the "implementation failure" a family member is lost, or if I had to stand in a long queue at the bank while a family member was dying in the hospital, of what benefit is it to me or to the dead person? None.

but trumen was not a common man. ironic! once u part of a few u can talk a lot about common men. if he was a common then you would not be quoting him here.
For working for poor and common man one does not have to be a poor and common man himself,he needs sensitivity to the problems of common people. For helping common man you have to be in position of strength....very few people like Baba Amte have worked for common man with he himself being most common man .

If one is sensitive to common man's problems he can use his position and power for constructive work which will help common man of our country...people like Narayan Murty,Bill and Melinda Gates are in the position of strength and so they can use their resources for uplifting the poor and common persons.

Smart_trade