General Trading Chat

Nish

Time magic : 9:50 to 10:05AM
Only for STUDY PURPOSE !

BN 43800CE from 220 to 270 -> 50 quick points from trade around 10:00AM

Thats all ! Last trade and this trade , are enough for study purpose to newbees !
Pl do your own study ( Paper Trading ) - to understand Proper Time slots for profitable trades .

Proper Stop Loss is a good habit to avoid big loss !

Attachments

Time magic : 9:50 to 10:05AM
Only for STUDY PURPOSE !

BN 43800CE from 220 to 270 -> 50 quick points from trade around 10:00AM

Thats all ! Last trade and this trade , are enough for study purpose to newbees !
Pl do your own study ( Paper Trading ) - to understand Proper Time slots for profitable trades .

Proper Stop Loss is a good habit to avoid big loss !
Yeah. A lot of zigzag in the options today.

Speaking of stoploss, I am trailing SBI's SL to 576 now. Very close, but I think that it is going down a bit more.

Hope you use SuperTrend / ATR on 5min / 15 min TF , whichever suits you !
Not for equities. I am mostly a day trader, but I do have a small portfolio. Most of it was built around 17000, but this, SBI, is a recent thing. I think it is a mistake.

I have small quantities - 7 shares @Rs.564. I will sell it if goes down below 576, or above 586.

Today, my order for IndiGrid InvIT was triggered at 134.28, the scrip is now down about 5%. Any thoughts about it ?

Nish

If you are asking me, I study only top 4 stocks of N and BN constituents for option trades in N and BN.
Stopped trading , investing , options in stocks long back - after burning my fingers badly ! :(

Have Zero knowledge about Inv instruments - Sorry !

Only invest in Gold Bonds to pass-on to family afterward, as and when I have spare money and the opportunty is avaiable !