General Trading Chat

Look at this. Ordered on Groww, paid on 25th morning looking at the current NAV, order placed on time so why would I get the NAV of 25th ? Why not the CMP this morning ?

1706167603962.png

How do I ascertain getting the NAV shown on the screen ? Work through MFU or Kotak ??

Though you have to pay demat charges through Finvasia, with them you would get the NAV shown on the screen, if paid before the cutoff time.

Look at this. Ordered on Groww, paid on 25th morning looking at the current NAV, order placed on time so why would I get the NAV of 25th ? Why not the CMP this morning ?

View attachment 50253

How do I ascertain getting the NAV shown on the screen ? Work through MFU or Kotak ??

Though you have to pay demat charges through Finvasia, with them you would get the NAV shown on the screen, if paid before the cutoff time.
Also applied for the above through Finvasia and MFU both 500 Rs. each. Don't know if it is within the cut off time.

Edit at 1336 hrs : Also applied Rs 500 through Kotak app.

Last edited:
I am not sure what you are trying to do, but aren't you over diversified?

500/- is like monthly SIP you are planning
When people say SIP, they only refer to periodicity (Weekly, monthly etc)

Investing frequently at pre-determined price points is SIP too, right ? But trigger orders are not available for mutual funds. So, one has to manually monitor the price and place order each time the price reaches your desired value.

For equities, too many to monitor, I have, for now, decided to add at every 500pt fall in Nifty. Then I check the funds with MINIMUM red on the down day and look it over for more investment. Prefer Rs 100 one time investment funds.

Just an FYI - TP sir ji , recently on Tuesday after long odd weekend groww servers were down for 2-3 hrs .. and all clients have faced a lot of issue in login their platform on that day when market was bleeding like hell..
Yes. I posted here about it.