Going With The 60min Flow!!!

Which Futures do u all trade with real Money?

• MiniNifty

Votes: 28 40.6%
  • Nifty

Votes: 50 72.5%
  • Aban

Votes: 16 23.2%
  • L&T

Votes: 18 26.1%
  • Hdil

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • JP asso

• RIL

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Relcap

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • Suzlon

• Educomp

Votes: 8 11.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
3965 is based on 2 bar stop method. pls see posts by saint/milkyblack/satya
regards,
vin
2 Bars high is 3934=70 are you looking at Nifty cash rates ?

Regards,

NF data, not cash. see the high of the bar which is 2 bars back (2 pm bar) from the bar (3:30 pm bar) which had 3812 as low. both occured yesterday.

vin
ok,after 3=30 bar yesterday was completed (which also printed the PL) we have to take 2 bars counting 3=30 bar as one and 3.00 bar as the second. Just trying to be correct in my understanding so that the trades can be taken effortlessly and with minimum of confusion and hesitation.

Thanks & Best Wishes,

vinst

ok,after 3=30 bar yesterday was completed (which also printed the PL) we have to take 2 bars counting 3=30 bar as one and 3.00 bar as the second. Just trying to be correct in my understanding so that the trades can be taken effortlessly and with minimum of confusion and hesitation.

Thanks & Best Wishes,
As per my understanding, 3:30 bar not to be counted. counting to start from immediately previous bar

vinst

i have reversed to long above 3980 NF, short closed. I hope that reversing to long (based on 2 bar stop) is not a wrong understanding.

vinst

Now can we add to NF long above 4040 (which was PH)?

Saint have u gone long in ABAN above 2677+delta ? (this one is for learning purposes)

regards,
vin

Last edited:

milkyblack

Saint, why long at 82.25, last time also GMR I had confusion! And this time I have position :confused: SL of long trade to revert to short for GMR?

Regards
Good move in GMR... :) Thanks a lot Saint! Good in profit! But I still request you to plz explain why 82.25 does it include a room of .60?

Thanks a lot again :)

Regards

milkyblack

Dear MB,
Thanks for the chart. I need one clarification. Long on 11th at 4499 was not closed on 12th in gap down. Any rules for this may please be given. If already exists kindly give a ref please.
Hi lv,

Rule already exist as mentioned by Saint...
Short the low of the 1st 5 min bar of the Day else go long above the high of the 1st 5 min bar.

Detail Explanation:

If holding long trades and there is a gap up then....
Revert to shorts below the 1st 5 min candle with SL as the days high!

If holding short trades and there is a gap down then....
Revert to long above the 1st 5 min candle with SL as the days low!

All the credits to the above method to Saint :)

Regards

vinst

GMR Fut pivots etc as far as I can see are:

1100 july 1, 2 bar SL for short 81.65

1200 july 1, Long above 82.25 (as MB asked, 0.60 as play room)

1300 july 1, made PH (discovered after 1500 bar)

1500 july 1, made PL 78.25 (discovered today after 1100 bar)

1200 july 2, made lower PL 77.80 (discovered today after 1400 bar) which violated prev PL by 0.45. If really 0.60 is play room for GMR then 78.25-0.60=77.65 was SL for long. 77.65 wasn't broken.

Then GMR took off to 89 or so.

regards,
vin

Saint , how really to find the play room which in this case seems to be about 0.75%

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.