Going With The 60min Flow!!!

Which Futures do u all trade with real Money?

• MiniNifty

Votes: 28 40.6%
  • Nifty

Votes: 50 72.5%
  • Aban

Votes: 16 23.2%
  • L&T

Votes: 18 26.1%
  • Hdil

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • JP asso

• RIL

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Relcap

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • Suzlon

• Educomp

Votes: 8 11.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

milkyblack

Dear Milky we are long at 3914 and then 5th trade is a short ??? is it due to Gap but this gap has not occured against our postion i.e for long trade at 3914 we have stop at 3809 + space so i think that gap did not violet our intia stop/pivot so we should not do any thing till that pivot crack and we still long with trailing stop hope you consider this ....

Regards
Satya
Well Satya,

Not the gap, look at the move once it crosses the pivot of 3914.
3 white bars good moves, which takes the earlier pivot of 4037, so the pivot at 3858(plz ignore 3863 typed by me, as was an error) to be taken into consideration. So we went short.What do you say? Plz give your views.

Regards

milkyblack

Hi Satya, MB and vinst,

Thank you all for your inputs. Here I have identified our next major pivot low which is according to me is 4001 Nifty Spot, craking which we should reverse our current long position. Please have a look at the charts attached here with and confirm. Thanks,
Hi Deb,

Sorry but unable to locate 4001 in my NIFTY spot :(

Plz tell the bar you are looking at!
If possible better if we can consider NF instead of SPOT.

Regards

milkyblack

Hello all,

NF for July 8th,

Code:
July Series

Number	Trade	Level	SL	Initial Risk	P/L(Close)	Remarks

7	Short	4017-	4075+	-58		+41		

6	Long 	3922+	4017-	Closed		+95		

5	Short	3863-	3922+	Closed		-59

4	Long	3914+	3858-	Closed		-56		Not taken a/c gap

3	Short	4127-	3914+	Closed		+213

2	Long	4152+	4127-	Closed		-25		Gap Intraday

1	Short	4127-	4152+	Closed		-25		Gap Intraday

Total booked P/L = +142
Regards

debdeeps

Hi Satya, Vin, MB and others,
Looks like we have three different pivots now. Now within these three we have just one major all others are minor. While identifying the major among these three I invented another method of identifying a reversal pivot, which is very closely related to Saint's method if not the same. Please be advised that I am not very sure whether this method is right or wrong I need to still work on it but it gives a reversal point very early, now thats the matter of concern and I am bit suspicious too. I back tested it with last 10 days data and it looks fine to me but still requires further confirmation from you guys and helps to improve it more if not totally wrong :) Here I am presenting it in a very simple way. Please let me know what you guys think.

I started looking for next pivot from the yesterday's pivot, as suggested by Vin it was at around 3897 the lower most circle in the attached chart. Then as long as we have higher low no problem we keep our pivot as it is. Now whenever the low of current bar breaks the low of previous bar, we move our pivot to the low of that bar (here in the chart the 2nd pink circle from bottom of the chart becomes our new pivot). In this way we already had a pivot today (the highest pink color circle on the chart) at around 4070.

PB: I am not very sure whether this method violet's in any way Saint's method of 60 min flow although I am quite sure this is closely related to his method but it identifies the pivot much earlier. Please also note that I am not very sure whether this will work on real time trading or not, extensive back testing is required before implementing this.

Guys pls share your comments regarding the same. Thanks,

Attachments

debdeeps

Hi Satya, Vin, MB and others,
Here I am attaching the back testing result for last 10 days for your comments.

Thanks,

debdeeps

Hello all,

NF for July 8th,

Code:
July Series

Number	Trade	Level	SL	Initial Risk	P/L(Close)	Remarks

7	Short	4017-	4075+	-58		+41		

6	Long 	3922+	4017-	Closed		+95		

5	Short	3863-	3922+	Closed		-59

4	Long	3914+	3858-	Closed		-56		Not taken a/c gap

3	Short	4127-	3914+	Closed		+213

2	Long	4152+	4127-	Closed		-25		Gap Intraday

1	Short	4127-	4152+	Closed		-25		Gap Intraday

Total booked P/L = +142
Regards
Hi MB,
Shocked :eek: seeing that you are already short on NF but yesterday you mentioned SL as 3814 or some thing near around it then why suddenly change in trade without change in trend :p according to Saints 60 min flow. Am I missing some thing? :confused: Pls clarify. Thanks

debdeeps

Hi Deb,

Sorry but unable to locate 4001 in my NIFTY spot :(

Plz tell the bar you are looking at!
If possible better if we can consider NF instead of SPOT.

Regards
I don't have intraday data for NF dear. Just have Spot. By the way do you trade refering NF charts. What is your data source?

milkyblack

Hi MB,
Shocked :eek: seeing that you are already short on NF but yesterday you mentioned SL as 3814 or some thing near around it then why suddenly change in trade without change in trend :p according to Saints 60 min flow. Am I missing some thing? :confused: Pls clarify. Thanks
Sorry Debs,

Could not post during the day!
Just took the latest low of the sideways movement. Learnt from Saint.
But I request Saint to comment on this first. If anyone is trading live on this basis of 60min then wait for the confirmation from Saint before taking postions.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.