Going With The 60min Flow!!!

Which Futures do u all trade with real Money?

• MiniNifty

Votes: 28 40.6%
  • Nifty

Votes: 50 72.5%
  • Aban

Votes: 16 23.2%
  • L&T

Votes: 18 26.1%
  • Hdil

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • JP asso

• RIL

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Relcap

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • Suzlon

• Educomp

Votes: 8 11.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi sat i considered 3922 as latest pivot low and reversal point and todays gap with 5 min rule

Regards
Satya
Thanks Satya for ur answer.

Can u pls explain what is the Gap with 5 min rule (Is it "Shorting below the today's first 5-min bar)?

In which case (i mean for the short), 3922 will act as a SL right?

Thanks,
Sats.

Satyen

Well Satya,

Not the gap, look at the move once it crosses the pivot of 3914.
3 white bars good moves, which takes the earlier pivot of 4037, so the pivot at 3858(plz ignore 3863 typed by me, as was an error) to be taken into consideration. So we went short.What do you say? Plz give your views.

Regards
Hi MB
in my veiws when it crossed 3914 then its exact pivot low was 3812 but giving it some room and considering round no. initial stop is 3800 and its for reversal also and then we did not hit sl and we increased our stop to 3922

the bar you considered as stop at 3858 is not a valid pivot again do u consider it as 2 br method ??

Hope you consider my veiws

Regards
Satya

milkyblack

Yep,visual gap day...... went short yesterday,got the gap down today,if it takes out the high,meaning the first candle of the day....back to long.

Saint
Hi Saint,

Practical difficulty with ABAN, need your views... Is it long now on ABAN? as the 1st bar high was 2573 +20 so it hit 2593!

Regards

Satyen

Thanks Satya for ur answer.

Can u pls explain what is the Gap with 5 min rule (Is it "Shorting below the today's first 5-min bar)?

In which case (i mean for the short), 3922 will act as a SL right?

Thanks,
Sats.
yes shorting with 5 min low broken ... again no SL is not 3922 if it is pivotal SL then 4050 but as Saint said we can have days high as stop and reverse if we break that even milky using days high as stop

Regards
Satya

yes shorting with 5 min low broken ... again no SL is not 3922 if it is pivotal SL then 4050 but as Saint said we can have days high as stop and reverse if we break that even milky using days high as stop

Regards
Satya
Satya,

Thanks for your clarification.

Saint,

As always, a gr8 post for learning from you.

Thanks,
Sats.

milkyblack

Hi Saint,

Practical difficulty with ABAN, need your views... Is it long now on ABAN? as the 1st bar high was 2573 +20 so it hit 2593!

Regards
I ask this because... 1st candle high 2573 then second candle high 2583... so in this case the SL should be 2573+20 or 2583 + 20? This keeps on happening with ABAN :(

Regards

Hi Saint,

Regards
have been long the last few days....stops not hit.Basically in ABAN,use the 2 bar method up and down +Pivots.

Saint

milkyblack

Thanks again Saint,

I went Short yesterday on ABAN on break of 2550 +20 :( took the sideways low of consolidation.
Will go long now as you say :)

Thanks for the chart really cleared many doubts. Thanks

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.