Going With The 60min Flow!!!

Which Futures do u all trade with real Money?

• MiniNifty

Votes: 28 40.6%
  • Nifty

Votes: 50 72.5%
  • Aban

Votes: 16 23.2%
  • L&T

Votes: 18 26.1%
  • Hdil

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • JP asso

• RIL

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Relcap

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • Suzlon

• Educomp

Votes: 8 11.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
NF above PH of 4075. PL of 3842. I am long

regards,
vin
Ah,Vin......you are either long from yesterday.Then great.

If you are trying to get into the Flow,are you right in doing so after a gap up opening.Shouldn't we get a pivot that's not too far back?

Shouldn't we have some sort of sideways consolidation and then probably try to get into the Flow?Or a mild pullback?

Or are we just taking trades,observing one rule of the many,micro analysing when it's the bigger picture that one should have been looking at?

If you are trying to get into the Flow,my friend,you would have been long from yesterday,or like Satya,you were long throughout this range.........this is not an intraday trading or scalping thread!

If not mistaken,think I even mentioned it yesterday to you.

Saint

milkyblack

help needed! My comp got virus attckd.nw loged 4m my cell.no acces 2 charts or live qotes.views requird on nf,rnrl,gmr,aban,jp.so tat i can plac phone order.

Sometimes,some words are encouraging and they truly are......some may feel like they are a rap on the knuckles,but they actually aren't.It is encouragement in another form.It is more to shake someone's present vision of things in a desperate attempt to make him see the bigger picture.

Please do not misunderstand in any way.......I have no intention to hurt anyone in any way.

Saint

help needed! My comp got virus attckd.nw loged 4m my cell.no acces 2 charts or live qotes.views requird on nf,rnrl,gmr,aban,jp.so tat i can plac phone order.
ABAN=2683,if long,do nothing.

LANCO=295.70,If long,do nothing.

GMR=89.3........Stp=84

JP=167.20,If long,do nothing.

RNRL=70.5,If long,do nothing.

NF=4076,

Saint

vinst

ABAN=2683,if long,do nothing.

LANCO=295.70,If long,do nothing.

GMR=89.3........Stp=84

JP=167.20,If long,do nothing.

RNRL=70.5,If long,do nothing.

NF=4076,

Saint

I am afraid i have completely lost myself on NF. I have quit NF position and will get in after i get better hang. How does 4076 on NF becomes SL ? It was PH which got overcome today.

regards,
vin

I am afraid i have completely lost myself on NF. I have quit NF position and will get in after i get better hang. How does 4076 on NF becomes SL ? It was PH which got overcome today.

regards,
vin
MB needed to know the current value of NF........that was 4076.

Saint

Status
Not open for further replies.