Going With The 60min Flow!!!

Which Futures do u all trade with real Money?

• MiniNifty

Votes: 28 40.6%
  • Nifty

Votes: 50 72.5%
  • Aban

Votes: 16 23.2%
  • L&T

Votes: 18 26.1%
  • Hdil

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • JP asso

• RIL

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Relcap

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • Suzlon

• Educomp

Votes: 8 11.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

beethoven

Hello Friends,

Enjoy the ride:). Guess we have to wait for a pullback to add to our long positions. Advise from Saint and esteemed seniors solicited.

Hello Friends,

Enjoy the ride:). Guess we have to wait for a pullback to add to our long positions. Advise from Saint and esteemed seniors solicited.
Add over previous pivot highs,Beethoven.

Saint

rkkarnani

I am afraid i have completely lost myself on NF. I have quit NF position and will get in after i get better hang. How does 4076 on NF becomes SL ? It was PH which got overcome today.

regards,
vin
Vinst, I think Saint did not mention 4076 as SL for Nifty, it must have been the CMP when saint posted... SL level was mentioned only against the price of GMR!!!
You have misundersttod his post. All were the current mkt rates he gave to Milky who was not able to get them.

hi all!
i am a recent follower of this thread and i am extremely grateful to Saint and others for helping newbies like me out. i have benefitted immensely from Saints' teachings and would just like to express my gratitude. my whole outlook to trading has changed because of Saint's teachings.
Regards,
Sam

beethoven

hi all!
i am a recent follower of this thread and i am extremely grateful to Saint and others for helping newbies like me out. i have benefitted immensely from Saints' teachings and would just like to express my gratitude. my whole outlook to trading has changed because of Saint's teachings.
Regards,
Sam
Yes Sam,

Saint is just great. Read all his postings on traderji, each is a gem. He has given us practical knowledge on trading in Indian stock market. Lots of books and literature are available but applicability was very difficult. Saint has shown us a way to trade and has not given us any bookish knowledge but solid guidelines to trade and make money. A no non-sense approach.

Three cheers for saint

debdeeps

What is the current SL and new purchase level for NF long on 60min? Thanks in advance.

-- Milind
SL=4049 (Saint, what should be the room is 2 points sufficient?) considering 2 points room SL is 4047. Add above days high which is 4187. Others pls also confirm the same. [All Nifty Spot levels]

Status
Not open for further replies.