Going With The 60min Flow!!!

Which Futures do u all trade with real Money?

• MiniNifty

Votes: 28 40.6%
  • Nifty

Votes: 50 72.5%
  • Aban

Votes: 16 23.2%
  • L&T

Votes: 18 26.1%
  • Hdil

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • JP asso

• RIL

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Relcap

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • Suzlon

• Educomp

Votes: 8 11.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Nifty Trade long entry if taken on the Spot is 3957...adds at 4003 and 4171...latest stop at 4076.

Reminder:THIS IS A 60 MIN FLOW THREAD........

Where the stops should be placed,where the entry is and where we should reverse has been discussed ad nauseum,....PLEASE go back to the beginning and reread.

All the best!
Saint

milind

The Nifty Trade long entry if taken on the Spot is 3957...adds at 4003 and 4171...latest stop at 4076.

Where the stops should be placed,where the entry is and where we should reverse has been discussed ad nauseum,....PLEASE go back to the beginning and reread.

All the best!
Saint
Thank you Saint. I needed to confirm my numbers.

-- Milind

debdeeps

All the best!
Saint
Hi Saint, Thanks for the post. Got the point now. I forgot about 60 min flow for a while until you pointed out. Now I can understand your adds and SL. Thanks once again.

vinst

All the best!
Saint
I am going to reverse-engineer saint's levels for NS with attached picture.
Long entry on 8th june : with high of opening 5min bar being crossed.
Add_1 = above high of minor pivot on 8th june
Add_2 = above PH made yesterday
Add_3 possible above high made today (10 june). It has already become PH.

Again, I could not have visualized on my own that that Add_1 is a good add (because of minor pivot status).
Sainttttt..............

regards,
vin

Last edited:
I am going to reverse-engineer saint's levels for NS with attached picture.
Long entry on 8th june : with high of opening 5min bar being crossed.
Add_1 = above high of minor pivot on 8th june
Add_2 = above PH made yesterday
Add_3 possible above high made today (10 june). It has already become PH.

Again, I could not have visualized on my own that that Add_1 is a good add (because of minor pivot status).
Sainttttt..............

regards,
vin
Ah,Vin,my friend.......do go back and have a look.

Adds are at every opportunity you get.........over sideways consolidation breakouts,previous pivot highs,even every bar's high or low,even pattern breakouts....all depends on the capital you have,and the amount you can stomach.

Saint

beethoven

Ah,Vin,my friend.......do go back and have a look.

Adds are at every opportunity you get.........over sideways consolidation breakouts,previous pivot highs,even every bar's high or low,even pattern breakouts....all depends on the capital you have,and the amount you can stomach.

Saint
Yessss Saint. This is in fact the very essence of what you have tried to teach us. Pivots are basically to get newbies like me to force to adhere to some degree of discipline and see the principle of price movement. This line of yours is the next stage of evolution in our study of your fine art. Please keep on guiding us. Thanks a lot again

milkyblack

Hi Saint,

Exited all the positions today morning! As told yesterday system was not working due to
some virus or something like that!
I had reversed the long position on NF yesterday below 4076 (I wrongly interpreted as it to be the LOD) then checked the NSE website and then again on this site for the posts... then I came to know that those were the current levels posted by you :(
But no pains with the trades as there was a gap up :)

Now should I re enter tomorrow longs(if things are fine at my end) or wait for the next move to begin (i.e take fresh shorts as now the trades exited were long)

Regards

milkyblack

Hi Satya,

My apologies for not able to post the calculations of NF trades.
Will do them ASAP along with the doubt you had for one of the trades due to gap up.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.