Heikin Ashi Candles Colour Change

Re: Suggest a Fair Broker

>>>>>>>>>>
A. I never said, that pending NFA is ok for me, but i am quite comfortable with broker with Indian offices and for directly handling my queries here, i can't believe direct foreign brokers, irrespective for their size, ads and popularity ( Eg: when REFCO went bankrupt it was one of oldest and world largest commodity and FX trading firm )
B. It don't need claims any were on ads, simply still bigger ECN even don't advertise any were, simple proof for ECN is you can see market depth, which i showed on screen shot
C. Again popularity is not measure of every thing, i know duka is decade old but still they are not able to get required banking license, does this means they are stuff less.
D. Yes they are new not decade old i agree, rest of information might be not true and i personally never faced any such withdrawal or deposit issue talking in personal context i am just sharing experience, this might be your personal misconception about my broker vs yours.
Again poorest part of it is your mindset towards a home land broker vs <<<foreign one

I am answering A and the last sentence together.
There is no homeland (Indian) Broker. Period. They are incorporated outside India.Surely U mean Indian run Brokers. You might be comfortable dealing with brokers with Indian offices, but are you seriously trying to say that it is nothing more than a convenience? You can't believe foreign brokers , well that is your problem. Forex is dominated by foreign brokers and it is you choice to ignore the best of them at your own peril.
And i see that you have backtracked against your NFA will save us rant.
And yes REFCO which was regulated by NFA and CFTC went bankrupt in 2005and their 17000 retail clients are yet to see any money.
Good luck if fxcentral.net shuts shop!

B. I finally agree on something with you. The big ECN brokers usually don't have to advertise.Their popularity is declared/decided on online forums.
And i believe I answered about your screenshot in my previous post and i don't want to repost.

C.Swiss Regulators FINMA had declared that all swiss forex brokers should apply for a banking license by april 2009 to continue and Dukascopy has done so.Although, I have to admit that I am slighly worried that it still has not come through. (Only MIG who had applied for their license a few months earlier than Dukascopy have got their banking license so far).
"Stuffless"-I will ignore this as another random rant.

D. I am happy that your withdrawals are processed on time.But it's amusing to see someone so confident and dismissive when presented with so much bad info about their broker.
I know i would be really nervous if someone told me that dukascopy is delaying withdrawals and having portal outages lasting for weeks.
You truly are loyal to your broker!

>>>>Again your claims are JUST PERSONAL ASSUMPTION without any ground proof,

Perhaps there is no point in further discussion if your mindset is so closed.

>>>>I am client no idea to become IB and sip off from commission of my clients, i want to remains as successful trader as i am now, may be i can try to become external money manager like you, if i am more than confident in managing external funds.

Interesting that you find it unethical to sip off from clients commissions, but you are ok to sip off frim clients profits as a money manager in the future. (Money Managers charge a % of profits from their clients.)

I treat this as a business-I have no qualms in getting commission rebates from clients as an IB as long as they are happy with my service and happy with the broker i have introduced them to.Likewise,Since this is my business I charge my clients a % of profits as a money manager.
The last thing there should be in business is hypocracy.

Regards,
Scalper

fxgood

Ok for you foreign ships shine's better, then Fxcentral Inc is owned by US citizen

http://www.nfa.futures.org/basicnet/Details.aspx?entityid=PnCqs1QeiC8=

A. I don't find its unethical and it seems you are again mistaken my point, I prefer to get rebates from own accounts and at this stage i am not confident enough to manage funds, Yes money managers sip off is quite ok to me as it only sip off, if money manager makes money but in IB case it is sip off even if clients loose to gain any thing. Hope this is clear to you now and yes i want broker with Indian office or support, this is my personal preference, is this too much i am asking or looking for???

And a neutral client, i am not against any broker on earth even if they are in market making, but i can't depend on foreign only brokers, irrespective of their regulations, ads and bright popularity, and your expectation remains as day dream.

B. Level II window and order entry can't be used by even market makers then forget about bucketing etc and even by STP cases this well differentiates is the broker is ECN or STP or Market Maker

C. Swiss banking law might protect banks better than their investors, need to deep dig what does SWISS SOIL hold for it, when Dukascopy hits it DUCK Story tomorrow, then i wish we can know more about it.

D. Not more loyal than you in same terms, isn't

Is dukascopy bucket shop now

Brochure on Risks in foreign exchange trading on the SWFX Swiss forex marketplace

15. conflicts of interests

The user understands that the business model of the SWFX Swiss Forex Marketplace consists in ensuring best execution for the transactions of the Users and matching the transactions between any of its Users or Counterparties, each trade being instantly hedged with a countertrade. In that respect, on the SWFX Swiss Forex Marketplace, Dukascopy is counterparty of each trade and counter trade, In some circumstances, Dukascopy may not hedge entirely or may not hedge at all certain trades, In such cases, Dukascopy may have opposite positions towards Users.

Risk disclosure and acknowledgment

2. Dukascopy reserves a discretionary right to check any order before execution

Dear All,

Greetings from FXCENTRAL.

With the due respect to the all the Forum Members and Senior Traders. Some points which we want to clarify on the above post about FXCENTRAL.

1) FXCENTRAL INC is registered with NFA (National Futures Association, ID No.: 0412423 waiting for approval)

2) FXCENTRAL INC is a US based Company with a Indian Support office.

3) FXCENTRAL offers TRUE INTERBANK pricing! We have leading global banks as our liquidity providers. This strong foundation aims to maximize stability and price transparency.

Here is a list of some of our liquidity providers

1) BANK OF AMERICA 2)BARCLAYS 3)CITIBANK 4)CURRENEX 5)DEUTSCHE BANK 6)DRESDNER BANK 7)HOTSPOT INSTITUTIONAL 8)GOLDMAN 9)JPMORGAN STANLEY 10)FXALL 11)NOMURA BANK 12)ROYAL BANK SCOTLAND 13)UBS BANK 14)SCANDI BANK

False claims made against FXCENTRAL in this post is totally groundless.

Choosing a forex broker is an individual interest of each trader. We request please stop misquoting us.

if any queries or doubts please mail us at [email protected] we will happy to reply you.

Good Luck and Happy Trading.

@fxcentralinc- I am suprised that a representative has seen this thread and responded so fast.
>>>>
With the due respect to the all the Forum Members and Senior Traders. Some points which we want to clarify on the above post about FXCENTRAL.

1) FXCENTRAL INC is registered with NFA (National Futures Association, ID No.: 0412423 waiting for approval)

>>>>

I gathered as much in my research of your company.

>>>>
3) FXCENTRAL offers TRUE INTERBANK pricing! We have leading global banks as our liquidity providers. This strong foundation aims to maximize stability and price transparency.

1) BANK OF AMERICA 2)BARCLAYS 3)CITIBANK 4)CURRENEX 5)DEUTSCHE BANK 6)DRESDNER BANK 7)HOTSPOT INSTITUTIONAL 8)GOLDMAN 9)JPMORGAN STANLEY 10)FXALL 11)NOMURA BANK 12)ROYAL BANK SCOTLAND 13)UBS BANK 14)SCANDI BANK
<<<<<

Do you provide interbank pricing for your clients to trade or do you provide your clients a direct marketaccess? I hope you can differentiate between the two?

Also could you confirm that you don't trade against your clients, as in do you take a counter psrty against your clients trades, whereby their potential loss would be a potential profit for you and vice verca.

>>>>

Could you also confirm that ifocus India and FXCENTRAL have no connections (common owners,shareholders, directors etc) and if they are connected-what is the relationship. And if yes, could you confirm if IFOCUS never had any withdrawal problems with clients.

You do not have to answer all these in public if you would like to keep information confidential. In fact it is upto you to respond to my post.
If you would like to clarify the above in pm or if you could specify an individual email id (of a representative) i would be more than happy to learn more.

Due to your response, and based on further interactions with you- i would stop posting about your company. Just FYI, In case you prove otherwise, i would definitely edit my earlier posts.

@fxgood-

You lost me at "Ok for you foreign ships shine's better, then Fxcentral Inc is owned by US citizen "
I had it with your backtracking. It was you who proclaimed "Hindustani". I pointed out that they are not Homeland brokers! And now again you back track.

There is absolutely no point in wasting more time having any further discussion with you.

fxgood

@fxcentralinc- I am suprised that a representative has seen this thread and responded so fast.
>>>>

>>>>

I gathered as much in my research of your company.

>>>>

<<<<<

Do you provide interbank pricing for your clients to trade or do you provide your clients a direct marketaccess? I hope you can differentiate between the two?

Also could you confirm that you don't trade against your clients, as in do you take a counter psrty against your clients trades, whereby their potential loss would be a potential profit for you and vice verca.

>>>>

Could you also confirm that ifocus India and FXCENTRAL have no connections (common owners,shareholders, directors etc) and if they are connected-what is the relationship. And if yes, could you confirm if IFOCUS never had any withdrawal problems with clients.

You do not have to answer all these in public if you would like to keep information confidential. In fact it is upto you to respond to my post.
If you would like to clarify the above in pm or if you could specify an individual email id (of a representative) i would be more than happy to learn more.

Due to your response, and based on further interactions with you- i would stop posting about your company. Just FYI, In case you prove otherwise, i would definitely edit my earlier posts.

@fxgood-

You lost me at "Ok for you foreign ships shine's better, then Fxcentral Inc is owned by US citizen "
I had it with your backtracking. It was you who proclaimed "Hindustani". I pointed out that they are not Homeland brokers! And now again you back track.

There is absolutely no point in wasting more time having any further discussion with you.
i made it clear already i need Indian support desk (It is not Hindustani flavor for you) true about your side and your brokers claims as well.

Dear Scalper Fx,

Thanks for doing some research on FXCENTRAL.

some points which we want to clarify.

"Do you provide interbank pricing for your clients to trade or do you provide your clients a direct marketaccess? I hope you can differentiate between the two?"

>>> We offer direct market access to our clients based on multiple ECNs pooled in single liquidity channel. Liquidity is offered by the bank which we mentioned already.

"Also could you confirm that you don't trade against your clients, as in do you take a counter psrty against your clients trades, whereby their potential loss would be a potential profit for you and vice verca."

- We are not a Counter Party or a Market Maker for any clients, so their by clients loss or profit will not affect us in any manner.

"Could you also confirm that ifocus India and FXCENTRAL have no connections (common owners,shareholders, directors etc) and if they are connected-what is the relationship. And if yes, could you confirm if IFOCUS never had any withdrawal problems with clients.

Due to your response, and based on further interactions with you- i would stop posting about your company. Just FYI, In case you prove otherwise, i would definitely edit my earlier posts."

>>>> We are not aware about the previous issues of IFOCUS and the withdrawal issues if any.

FXCENTRAL doesn't have any Withdrawal issues and neither it will have any in future.

Please provide us with your email id or contact details will clarify about above details after discussing with management.

We are confident that you will surely edit the post written by you - As we are a pure ECN Broker with true interbank execution.

P

preetksgill

For your kind information, ECN and STP is quite different, just STP doesn't mean its better than market makers around, were orders are just straight through processed but still it have marked up spread and its just art of electronic market making in place.

And Fxcentral did that already which is Indian broker with international operations, they have ECN with raw spread already.

ECN always have 5th decimal pricing and you can't get ECN with 4th decimal for your comfort, market can't be designed for your comfort and only you can adjust your needs.

I see you are trying to set up a STP with 4th decimal and hiding the 5th decimal and take it to your pocket?? ( This is reason possible, you mentioned that you are hating 5th decimal pricing and you love 4th decimal and posted already that " please don't ask why "

Another possibility is the liquidity providers, you are dealing is trying to use your ignorance in this business and ripping off you
i never posted anything about decimals did i ?

where did that attack come from

and which broker gives 0 or negative spreads

our spreads are normally 0 except during news

and as it is till we get regulated we are not starting it

which is going to take 3 odd months

i have not disclosed any info , so why jump with lengthy post s

@forexcentralinc-

>>>> We are not aware about the previous issues of IFOCUS and the withdrawal issues if any.

FXCENTRAL doesn't have any Withdrawal issues and neither it will have any in future.

Please provide us with your email id or contact details will clarify about above details after discussing with management.

I think from your reply i can assume that my research and clients were correct in telling me that fxcentral inc and ifocus are the same...would you like me to post about the client details (Name/ account numbers here) or in PM or alternatively you can contact me at [email protected].

And yes, if i am satisfied with your reply i WOULD edit my earlier post.

@preetksgill

I don t think we have corresponded before, but please take my advice and don't even try reasoning with him-it really is not worth your time.
And would you be interested in sharing a lil bit more about your company/prime broker to whom you are linked to and also if you are a white label for someone else etc....

Last edited:

who is the best broker for a beginner?

a beginner is :

who doesn't know what is ECN broker
who doesn't know what is a spread
who doesn't care whether 4 digit broker or 5 digit broker..

Last edited:
P

preetksgill

@forexcentralinc-

I think from your reply i can assume that my research and clients were correct in telling me that fxcentral inc and forexcentral inc are the same...would you like me to post about the client details (Name/ account numbers here) or in PM or alternatively you can contact me at [email protected].

And yes, if i am satisfied with your reply i WOULD edit my earlier post.

@preetksgill

I don t think we have corresponded before, but please take my advice and don't even try reasoning with him-it really is not worth your time.
And would you be interested in sharing a lil bit more about your company/prime broker to whom you are linked to and also if you are a white label for someone else etc....
we r not linked to anyone as white label or anything

its a clean setup, directly dealing with banks

that is what makes us different from all competition