i have funded 500$ , what amount should i aim for everyday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saiftauheed, let me suggest that in publishing your pic, rather in hitting "print screen, you can go to "file" > "save as picture". I noticed you have MT4, which is the platform I use. This way you won't publish all the personal information from your computer and your trading platform. Some people might disagree with me, but I don't think it is a good idea to publish personal information concerning your live account and what you have up on your personal computer.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

As an analogy, you are using a microscope to determine what is happening in the big picture. Your 0% line cannot be seen on this TF. If you pull back to the daily, then you can get a better idea of what is really happening.

If you draw the line from the dip to the peak, then your assumption is that you are in an uptrend, and you are waiting for the retracement in the uptrend to complete itself before it continues. Thus, you would look for the perfect correction at 61.8%, and then look for an entry.

If my assumption is correct, then we are headed lower, so if I traded using Fibos and TL's, then I would be looking for an entry around the falling TL, as per my chart (BTW, I prefer your provider. Can you tell me how to post a pic in using them?), and the 50% Fibo.

If we are in an uptrend, then look for the falling TL to be broken, and then a correction back to it, then look to enter around the point it broke the TL, but after it corrects. In essence, if you look for a short around the falling TL, then you would have a low risk, small stop short entry, if you are wrong, then your short is taken out, and then you would have a low risk, small stop long.

If the TL is broken, then things will, at the least, get consolidative above it, and then your Fibos would need to be redrawn.

Also, be cognizant of the type of trade you want to enter, whether it be day, swing, or position. When you ask me how your TL's are drawn, I would answer they are drawn correctly, but I still did not really your question. This is because they are drawn on the hourly, which is showing at least an intraday downtrend, but the Fibos are drawn off of higher levels (It's evidenced by the fact the lower level is not on the map.), and by virtue of them being drawn from dip to peak, you are telling me we are in a short term uptrend. In essence the signals are confusing, which voids the effect of the Fibos.

Keep in mind that the above scenario could still play out, inasmuch that if the upper TL on your chart is broken, then we are in for an intraday trend switch, and then the question becomes, "Are we now in for a longer term UP, or a correction within the total longer term picture?"

Another thing that could be helpful for you if you plan on continuing to use Fibos is to draw a peak to dip and a dip to peak Fibo on the hourly, 4-hour, daily, weekly, and monthly, and then observe the price actions on the TF's. Your oscillator can also be of a benefit in predetermining price actions relative to the different TF's.
Watch for momentum, as it can be very helpful in determining where price action is going to head in the future. Let's say a market has a huge collapse at the end of a trend (TF does not matter.), then the trend reverses, but it takes 3 candles to make up for the ground of one candle from the collapse. Chances are the move is only corrective by nature. The thing to do there is scope down, draw your Fibos, and the TL, look for the confluence, then enter in the same direction of the collapse. Chances are a new low will be made. A look at the recent activity on the Swiss Franc will bear that out.
Also, if the market's trend has already begun, then it goes east (sideways), most likely the next strong move will be in the same direction upon arrival before the eastward motion. The thing to do in a case like that is draw your upper and lower channel lines, enter at the opposite end of the trend, but in the same direction of the trend, then you could even add to the position once the opposite channel is broken.

Having said all that, it looks like you are doing a good job in drawing your TL's and your Fibos. It also seems to me you have a grasp of your oscillator. You could have all that down pat, but unless you understand the introspections of the trends, and the trends within the trends, and even the respective corrections, then everything you learned about Fibos and TL's could be for naught.

Here's one more point just for good measure. "The proper perspective of the markets and how they work does not sell e-books, but it does put money in your pocket consistently" That is just one of 4xpipcounter's quotes. Believe me, it is true.

You're doing a good job, so just keep up with your studies.

May I share what appears to be a factitious comment? It has been 9 days since Vicky made her appearance. I wonder if she thinks your thread is redundant now. It sure is getting a lot of traffic.
THANK YOU SIR VERY MUCH AGAIN! I THINK VICKY GOT BOWLED OUT BY YOUR REPLY'S SO I DON'T THINK HE WILL REPLY :p THERE IS NOTHING LEFT TO SAY OW, BTW AGAIN THANK YOU VERY MUCH BUT I HAVE STOPPED USING THE FIBO AS IT IS WAY ABOVE MY HEAD. I AM CURRENTLY FOCUSING ON SUPPORT RESISTANCE, COMMON CHART PATTERNS LIKE DOUBLES, HEAD AND SHOULDERS , AND INDICTORS LIKE RSI, STOCH, STILL I DID NOT GET WHAT SMA IS AND HOW DOES IT WORK, HERE IS THE RECENT CHART. I SEE EURO/USD COULD NOT HOLD ABOVE 1.4295 (DOUBLE CHART) AND WENT DOWN. AS SEEN IN THE NEW RED TREND LINE THE CANDLES ARE COMMING IN BETWEEN THE V SHAPE RED TRENDLINE WHICH CONTINUE COULD POSSIBLY BREAK ANYWHERE! HERE IS MY NEW CHART. I AM THINKING ABOUT TO STOP TRADING THIS PAIR. COULD U TELL ME SOME OTHER PAIRS WHICH WORKS BEST WITH THE T.A ??
AGAIN THANK YOU VERY MUCH:clap:

4xpipcounter

My comment was not meant to cast negatively on Vicky, or meant to exploit any motive for "bowling" her over. I think this thread has turned into a constructive thread, and I would not mind seeing some meaningful input from her, rather than just a lot of hot air.

SMA--Simple Moving Average: It is the average of the last x amount of candles. If it is a 20 SMA, then it is the average of the last 20 candles. If it is set to close, then it averages the last 20 closes. It can also be set to high or low, and it is the same concept.

It seemed you were getting the hang of the Fibos, but still, we just move on.

Feel free to throw questions at me concerning the chart patterns or the indicators you mentioned.

You are asking the wrong person for best pairs to trade using TA's. If you visit my thread, you will notice I use it on 28 pairs, 11 of which are featured in my Weekly Forecast. I also track several other markets upon request. I even use it to predict the weather with a great deal of accuracy.

I just tried to give you an idea that TA's work on anything. If you found that your system did not work on the EUR/USD, then it probably will not work on anything else. This is why that in this stage, you need to take your time in developing the methodology that is best suited for you. Once you develop a winning methodology, you will find it works on all markets. Having said that, there are many traders that specialize in one or few markets to trades. I will trade 28 of them, but my main focus is on 11 of them.

I could post some of my charts here just to give you an idea of how a winning methodology works. I could post some to show past action, and also post some to give an idea of how they project future price action.

THANK YOU SIR VERY MUCH AGAIN! I THINK VICKY GOT BOWLED OUT BY YOUR REPLY'S SO I DON'T THINK HE WILL REPLY :p THERE IS NOTHING LEFT TO SAY OW, BTW AGAIN THANK YOU VERY MUCH BUT I HAVE STOPPED USING THE FIBO AS IT IS WAY ABOVE MY HEAD. I AM CURRENTLY FOCUSING ON SUPPORT RESISTANCE, COMMON CHART PATTERNS LIKE DOUBLES, HEAD AND SHOULDERS , AND INDICTORS LIKE RSI, STOCH, STILL I DID NOT GET WHAT SMA IS AND HOW DOES IT WORK, HERE IS THE RECENT CHART. I SEE EURO/USD COULD NOT HOLD ABOVE 1.4295 (DOUBLE CHART) AND WENT DOWN. AS SEEN IN THE NEW RED TREND LINE THE CANDLES ARE COMMING IN BETWEEN THE V SHAPE RED TRENDLINE WHICH CONTINUE COULD POSSIBLY BREAK ANYWHERE! HERE IS MY NEW CHART. I AM THINKING ABOUT TO STOP TRADING THIS PAIR. COULD U TELL ME SOME OTHER PAIRS WHICH WORKS BEST WITH THE T.A ??
AGAIN THANK YOU VERY MUCH:clap:

My comment was not meant to cast negatively on Vicky, or meant to exploit any motive for "bowling" her over. I think this thread has turned into a constructive thread, and I would not mind seeing some meaningful input from her, rather than just a lot of hot air.

SMA--Simple Moving Average: It is the average of the last x amount of candles. If it is a 20 SMA, then it is the average of the last 20 candles. If it is set to close, then it averages the last 20 closes. It can also be set to high or low, and it is the same concept.

It seemed you were getting the hang of the Fibos, but still, we just move on.

Feel free to throw questions at me concerning the chart patterns or the indicators you mentioned.

You are asking the wrong person for best pairs to trade using TA's. If you visit my thread, you will notice I use it on 28 pairs, 11 of which are featured in my Weekly Forecast. I also track several other markets upon request. I even use it to predict the weather with a great deal of accuracy.

I just tried to give you an idea that TA's work on anything. If you found that your system did not work on the EUR/USD, then it probably will not work on anything else. This is why that in this stage, you need to take your time in developing the methodology that is best suited for you. Once you develop a winning methodology, you will find it works on all markets. Having said that, there are many traders that specialize in one or few markets to trades. I will trade 28 of them, but my main focus is on 11 of them.

I could post some of my charts here just to give you an idea of how a winning methodology works. I could post some to show past action, and also post some to give an idea of how they project future price action.
Sir fibo went above my head!! about the SMA, in which would be the best time to set it on 100 ,200? and what would be the best option on close or open? and how does it help sir!! and rsi is fixed to 14! is it same like for 14 candlesticks or 14 days movement? and sir about support and resistance when we see a candle hitting a support or resistance what would be the best entry point to sell or buy? please explain sir in a bit easy english its really hard for me to understand ur high accent :p

THANK ......... SMA IS .................EURO/USD ..........TO STOP TRADING THIS PAIR. ..........
the thread is "i have funded 500$ , what amount sho......" and then we are talking about sma, ema, eu, fibo, (i did not see gartley or gann yet) which pair to trade ? why hijack the subject ? let the discussion be about "i have funded 500$ , what amount sho......" other things you mentioned, they need separate threads for them

PS-->please dont quote the full post, it makes it repetitive and buries what you're posting. hope you understand.

Last edited:
the thread is "i have funded 500$ , what amount sho......" and then we are talking about sma, ema, eu, fibo, (i did not see gartley or gann yet) which pair to trade ? why hijack the subject ? let the discussion be about "i have funded 500$ , what amount sho......" other things you mentioned, they need separate threads for them
your second post in the forum is a BIT rude do't you think!?

4xpipcounter

Banaade, he's the op. He has the right to change the direction his thread is going. It is designed for him to be a benefactor. The direction has changed from his original intent.

Also, if you follow and read closely, you will find the indirect method the answer is being given. He is finding out he will not have a timetable until he has fully developed a methodology. As it is developed, then the question will be more accurately assessed.

the thread is "i have funded 500$ , what amount sho......" and then we are talking about sma, ema, eu, fibo, (i did not see gartley or gann yet) which pair to trade ? Why hijack the subject ? Let the discussion be about "i have funded 500$ , what amount sho......" other things you mentioned, they need separate threads for them

ps-->please dont quote the full post, it makes it repetitive and buries what you're posting. Hope you understand.
don't go on the name of the threat this threat was created by me for various reason !you will get a very helpfull and nice reply to your doubts and question here keep waiting

PS-->please dont quote the full post, it makes it repetitive and buries what you're posting. hope you understand.
Banaade, he's the op. He has the right to change the direction his thread is going. It is designed for him to be a benefactor. The direction has changed from his original intent.

Also, if you follow and read closely, you will find the indirect method the answer is being given. He is finding out he will not have a timetable until he has fully developed a methodology. As it is developed, then the question will be more accurately assessed.
thank you. Sir fibo went above my head!! about the SMA, in which would be the best time to set it on 100 ,200? and what would be the best option on close or open? and how does it help sir!! and rsi is fixed to 14! is it same like for 14 candlesticks or 14 days movement? and sir about support and resistance when we see a candle hitting a support or resistance what would be the best entry point to sell or buy? please explain sir in a bit easy english :)

4xpipcounter

Yes, it would be fixed to the quantity of candles. It is is a 5-minute chart and you have a 14 SMA, then it would pertain to the last 14 5-minute increments.
This is one area you need to do your homework. Take the closes or whatever the settings are, add them together, then divide by the quantity of candles, and then you will get the current value.

The values for MA's are up to you. You will need to experiment to decide what is best for your circumstance.
The nature of MA's is just that they are an average or a median. Once price has ranged from it, then there will be a gravitational pull back to it.
Another element of them is that the higher the MA, the more solid S or R it is once price action gravitates back to it. Also, the higher it is the stronger the move through it once it is broken.

As far as entry points are concerned, as explained would be it. As an example if you have a 200 MA, and use a confluence of other indications, then once the 200 MA is touched, it could make for an ideal entry.

Let me get back to you with a chart.

If I say something you do not understand, then ask. There are no stupid questions. I understand fully the language barriers, as this is a worldwide access.

Sir fibo went above my head!! about the SMA, in which would be the best time to set it on 100 ,200? and what would be the best option on close or open? and how does it help sir!! and rsi is fixed to 14! is it same like for 14 candlesticks or 14 days movement? and sir about support and resistance when we see a candle hitting a support or resistance what would be the best entry point to sell or buy? please explain sir in a bit easy english its really hard for me to understand ur high accent :p

Yes, it would be fixed to the quantity of candles. It is is a 5-minute chart and you have a 14 SMA, then it would pertain to the last 14 5-minute increments.
This is one area you need to do your homework. Take the closes or whatever the settings are, add them together, then divide by the quantity of candles, and then you will get the current value.

The values for MA's are up to you. You will need to experiment to decide what is best for your circumstance.
The nature of MA's is just that they are an average or a median. Once price has ranged from it, then there will be a gravitational pull back to it.
Another element of them is that the higher the MA, the more solid S or R it is once price action gravitates back to it. Also, the higher it is the stronger the move through it once it is broken.

As far as entry points are concerned, as explained would be it. As an example if you have a 200 MA, and use a confluence of other indications, then once the 200 MA is touched, it could make for an ideal entry.

Let me get back to you with a chart.

If I say something you do not understand, then ask. There are no stupid questions. I understand fully the language barriers, as this is a worldwide access.
ok thank you sir . i have stupid doubt now :p

''As far as entry points are concerned, as explained would be it. As an example if you have a 200 MA, and use a confluence of other indications, then once the 200 MA is touched, it could make for an ideal entry. '''

SIR like if the candles touch the 200 sma then how to indicate it is a buy or sell? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.