Incisive Nifty Trend Analysis

prada

USD/INR- CMP-54.3

Recent strength seen in Rupee can maximum extend to 53 and I don't see this level being breached that easily. In any case, 52 should provide rock solid support to the pair. It is just a matter of time before we start seeing renewed strength in USD and all time lows for INR. 60 is a given target for the pair and it is only a question of time.

P.S: Currency movement normally gives a hint for future direction in equities. Prolonged weakness seen in rupee has been one of the reasons for my apprehension with respect to our markets. Even at this juncture I don't see rupee gaining much from these levels and this only makes me wonder if the upside in our markets is going to be limited. In any case, we need to be well prepared for a surprise reversal at a given point.

USD/INR- CMP-54.3

Recent strength seen in Rupee can maximum extend to 53 and I don't see this level being breached that easily. In any case, 52 should provide rock solid support to the pair. It is just a matter of time before we start seeing renewed strength in USD and all time lows for INR. 60 is a given target for the pair and it is only a question of time.

P.S: Currency movement normally gives a hint for future direction in equities. Prolonged weakness seen in rupee has been one of the reasons for my apprehension with respect to our markets. Even at this juncture I don't see rupee gaining much from these levels and this only makes me wonder if the upside in our markets is going to be limited. In any case, we need to be well prepared for a surprise reversal at a given point.
I sincerely wish that what you are wondering sir should come true. I have been shortselling for months and now as I am scanning the charts and seeing all those big breakout green candles on every second chart I am having difficulty in figuring out things. I am feeling disoriented to be honest. I have become so accustomed to dropping long red candles that I have no idea how I am going go through bullish climbing full of sideways moves on every step. I think I am having some kind withdrawl symtoms already. :D It is a situation bit like that song of our fathers and grandfathers generations that says, someone should bring back my old days. Those old days, those lovely times. :)

I wish all of you great trading times tomorrow.

USD/INR- CMP-54.3

Since big Ben has announced printing of usd at the rate of 40 billion a month is it not likely that usd continues to remain weak?

Reggie

Prada, also it could be possible that the reverse is true.? A bullish stock market lifts the rupee against the dollar, as happened on Fri.?

Since big Ben has announced printing of usd at the rate of 40 billion a month is it not likely that usd continues to remain weak?

SEVEN STAR

can any one can explain what is FII investment in Indian stock market..and money routed through Mauritius.. i really look forward to know it... please give proper n authentic..answer to this question

Reggie

SevenStar,

FDI thru Mauritius is between 40-55% However nobody will be able to say what % of this is routed in stocks, bonds or invested in business.

See below links :

http://www.moneycontrol.com/stocks/marketstats/fii_dii_activity/index.php

http://articles.timesofindia.indiat...32472194_1_reform-bill-veerappa-moily-inflows

can any one can explain what is FII investment in Indian stock market..and money routed through Mauritius.. i really look forward to know it... please give proper n authentic..answer to this question

prada

IMO, most of this has already been priced into the weakness of dollar index. Compared to the weakness in dollar index, USD/INR has been extremely resilient. I dont see much of a weakness due to FDI because this will take some more time to get materialized in dollar flowing into the country. Another interesting aspect is, although we have seen quite a bit of USD flow into the country due to FII investment, this currency pair has shown remarkable resilience. Short term weakness is possible, but I expect an agile recovery in this pair.

Last edited:

SEVEN STAR

SevenStar,

FDI thru Mauritius is between 40-55% However nobody will be able to say what % of this is routed in stocks, bonds or invested in business.

See below links :

http://www.moneycontrol.com/stocks/marketstats/fii_dii_activity/index.php

http://articles.timesofindia.indiat...32472194_1_reform-bill-veerappa-moily-inflows
Fii's funds in stock market what is routed through Mauritius is(nearly 50% or more)is our own money (black money) that is comming back to our country and invested in stock market through this rout..just think why do we need this kind if treaty..
a news from times now..TIMES NOW Investigation tracks down the Black Money Haven in Mauritius. TIMES NOW tracked down a address, a six storey building in the heart of Mauritian capital Port Louis which serves as a bogus address for tax evaders to park black money. It is the same address that is also being investigated by the CBI.
there are so many untold stories to be unearthed... we as an investor's or a trader are unaware of many truths
at any time this treaty abandoned or withdrawn ..that could be end day of our stock markets rise..

Last edited:

SexyTrader

Fii's funds in stock market what is routed through Mauritius is(nearly 50% or more)is our own money (black money) that is comming back to our country and invested in stock market through this rout..just think why do we need this kind if treaty..
a news from times now..TIMES NOW Investigation tracks down the Black Money Haven in Mauritius. TIMES NOW tracked down a address, a six storey building in the heart of Mauritian capital Port Louis which serves as a bogus address for tax evaders to park black money. It is the same address that is also being investigated by the CBI.
there are so many untold stories to be unearthed... we as an investor's or a trader are unaware of many truths
at any time this treaty abandoned or withdrawn ..that could be end day of our stock markets rise..
YOU sound as "confused" as the news you are reporting!!

Why are you "beating round the bush?"