Incisive Nifty Trend Analysis

bpr

BPR,

The stock had run up significantly without any serious correction. It is far too away from the MA as well, so this is not a surprise.

Remember, the professionals will be taking their profits on the way up.
Agree with u.Correction was due but from which level.
my surprise is due to the fact that prada already predicted the high 550 much earlier and it is still holding so far with some drama on the chart.I was almost certain of another mini leg up to 570 before correction but no..

prada

Jet airways- CMP 358

Stock is sure to visit my earlier target of 275-280 in the short term. The only level to provide support before it visits my target is 320. Reversal point 400.

Reliance infra- CMP-514

Stock has seen a good recovery after it nearly kissed my earlier target of 428. It looks quite ripe for a correction at the moment. Will assess the targets and post it later.

sabhlok_r

Jet airways- CMP 358

Stock is sure to visit my earlier target of 275-280 in the short term. The only level to provide support before it visits my target is 320. Reversal point 400.

Reliance infra- CMP-514

Stock has seen a good recovery after it nearly kissed my earlier target of 428. It looks quite ripe for a correction at the moment. Will assess the targets and post it later.
thanks for the update Prada.... however jet is in ban period so no new trade in F&O

Reggie

BPR,

In my view, Risk Reward ratio is the key. In this market environment, for big funds and professional traders there are many other stocks they can pick up for 10-15-20% kind of gains, so why hold on to something that already has run up so much.? Hence profit booking.

Also the overall market movement is the key. As long as the market moves upwards, corrections will be shallow in my opinion.

Agree with u.Correction was due but from which level.
my surprise is due to the fact that prada already predicted the high 550 much earlier and it is still holding so far with some drama on the chart.I was almost certain of another mini leg up to 570 before correction but no..

Reggie

Prada,

With the current momentum in the market, is not shorting a higher risk trade.? It's better to go (long) in the direction of the flow.

Presently, the strategy to make money best is to blindfold yourself, and throw a dart on any public sector bank for a buy. This hard work will make 10% for the day!

:)

Jet airways- CMP 358

Reliance infra- CMP-514

prada

Reggie, at the moment it is true:) but our market needs to correct before the next leg up. Global markets have started the correction and our markets follow suit.

Prada,

With the current momentum in the market, is not shorting a higher risk trade.? It's better to go (long) in the direction of the flow.

Presently, the strategy to make money best is to blindfold yourself, and throw a dart on any public sector bank for a buy. This hard work will make 10% for the day!

:)

SEVEN STAR

Fibo Retracment levels....5549..5486..5435.. I Don't think correction can be deep in nature till expiry it may be more of smaller range 5500....to...5650
base is made to hit around 6000 during Oct. or Diwali..

5601-5631 ... 30 points range for the day.. how's an intraday trader to survive ?? :( :mad:
Gap ups.. n some Gap downs then 20/30 points rnage is the kind of market we are witnessing for quite some time.. I wonder how this kind of Index move is possible with a huge turnover market like ours..!!
The other indices must've performed. Yesterday the midcap index was up 1.7%.