Incisive Nifty Trend Analysis

SexyTrader

Bewinner

Will nifty really show any down @2.30....Let's wait...but I don't think it will go down further...as diwali is only after 1 week...there is no hurry for nifty to go down...but rather it will prefer to remain up till diwali....we can see 5900-6000 there....Let's wait and watch...interesting days ahead...

SexyTrader

NF target 5910 all those cats are dead only bounce is alive enjoy the ride till Diwali
Till Diwali, one can almost make 100-300 points with NF on either sides...in just a few days :thumb:

I'm going to squeeze out as many points off the NF as possible.....lets see :p 100 or 300 or 500 or 1000 ? :)

a1b1trader

Till Diwali, one can almost make 100-300 points with NF on either sides...in just a few days :thumb:
Yes you are right. At Diwali it will be either recent top or recent bottom. (recent means last 2-4 months)
And after in next 7-15 days it may be just opposite, as of Diwali.
So there is a possibility that we may see both levels, top and bottom, in this series.
This is just my observation. Will write in detail if it happens so.
I may be wrong.

Last edited:

Stock trendy

Mr. Prada's changed view overnight and look at his target............ "We might be in the final leg of the rally which can take Nifty to 5950-6000 before it fizzles out".GOT IT.:thumb:..:rofl: