Indian Trading League / SAMCO

cloudTrader

Looks Traderji members are getting more and more interested in ITL.

1 Crore is a good amount. If everything goes well in ITL then surely the championship can be really exciting in the coming days.

"Something" is attracting me too for last 4-5 days for this competition.

I can't say that "something" is Rs. 1 crore or the desire of proving myself that I am on the path of maturity as a disciplined trader.

Looks Traderji members are getting more and more interested in ITL.

1 Crore is a good amount. If everything goes well in ITL then surely the championship can be really exciting in the coming days.

"Something" is attracting me too for last 4-5 days for this competition.

I can't say that "something" is Rs. 1 crore or the desire of proving myself that I am on the path of maturity as a disciplined trader.
Proving to yourself that you are on the path of maturity as a disciplined trader is a far greater reward than the 1 crore prize money. For if you've achieved discipline in trading then monetary rewards wont take too long to follow. For me, the attraction is making a strategy and sticking to it till the end and finding out where I stand in the overall arena of my fellow competitor traders.

dear friends try to see trading for ur own gain. no lottery business. Thse competition will only make u traders more desprate to make money and b e 1st to win prizes. instead of dat, pls open account with zerodha and focus on ur own trading, they are much better than these samco which is new and very lottery base business. Zerodha is the answer to all ur problems guys... even samco copying their 20 rupees business model....

which broker has not copied zerodha so far? Even kapil dev is trying to win in this business.... the core team of zerodha know very well that this company will flop very soon bcoz all traders will lose. if u are in zerodha u can make money contiue all d time....... dont buy kapil dev is bluffing.. yeh dimag ka khel nahi hai.. yeh kismat ka khel hai

it;s nice way to lurk customer.... and in end only staff relative or Directors long distance cousin will win that lottery based price..

NIce way to attract more customer ....

dear friends try to see trading for ur own gain. no lottery business. Thse competition will only make u traders more desprate to make money and b e 1st to win prizes. instead of dat, pls open account with zerodha and focus on ur own trading, they are much better than these samco which is new and very lottery base business. Zerodha is the answer to all ur problems guys... even samco copying their 20 rupees business model....

which broker has not copied zerodha so far? Even kapil dev is trying to win in this business.... the core team of zerodha know very well that this company will flop very soon bcoz all traders will lose. if u are in zerodha u can make money contiue all d time....... dont buy kapil dev is bluffing.. yeh dimag ka khel nahi hai.. yeh kismat ka khel hai
Thanks for all your posts. #FullEntertainment #UpperCircuit

ram2010

ITL will be flopped, that's fine,

why we need to open account with zerodha.

lots of brokers available with excellent customer support and much cheaper brokerage , compared to zerodha.

ITL will be flopped, that's fine,

why we need to open account with zerodha.

lots of brokers available with excellent customer support and much cheaper brokerage , compared to zerodha.
dear friend try 2 think wat so special about other brokers?? all r doing copycat game everytime.... ITL is good concept but it is lottery base bcoz yek dimag ka khel nahi, yeh kismat ka khel hai..... zerodha has better call centre support mostly i think... all others r not so good. give it a try 4 urself