Indian Trading League / SAMCO

TraderRavi

low risk profile
I don't check the leaderboard but as things stand today the leader is up about 250%. So, assuming he was the leader yesterday at 550%, he lost 50% of his winnings in a single session? There's really no skill there if you lose 50% in a session or even a month, unless I am mistaken about the format.

So, if there are going to be such wild fluctuations, we need to wait for a couple of months to see how things are. The chasing pack is up only 70%.

Again, the brokerage has nothing to lose by employing the neutral strategy. If someone, at the end of 6 months, manages to beat their strategy then, as far as Samco is concerned, so be it.

Just to clarify, I am in no way implying that Samco is actually employing this or a variation of this strategy.
the leader is up by 564% as of now , 2nd is @ 239%, you may be not looking at correct link , check quarterly or annual not weekly for overall leader.

deba72

I was checking the leaderboard regularly.. and the current leader went up on a daily basis something like 44%... 140 %..300+%... 569%... in 4 days flat... Amazing...

TraderRavi

low risk profile
The guy is long Nifty 7900 PE Positional I guess :D
24% down :D
when he made 564% out of let minimum 25k , then he made 170k out of 25k , so he sud have taken out 140k , leaving 25-30k to manipulate , that way 500% profit safe to bet for 1 crore prize :D
but he must be having thoughts/dreams of 1000%