Lost Huge Money

A

amarnath

Hello Marcus,

Page 125 of come into my trading room - system testing:

Then why can I not see a test report on his ideas - the triple screen trading system, the impulse system and MACD divergence signals? I am certain none of them would have even broken even. He escapes by saying the way to do testing is to rewind historical data and play them bar by bar and test. Considering the human bias involved in such a testing and the foresight in future prices, this sound ridiculous if done over a large range of data.

Besides, what portion of the content he has typed is his? :rolleyes:
This is were trick of author lies in his snake oil selling tricks :D

y2j826

LOL don't you see your poor mind set as trader? if futures is so risky which in turn its more rewarding as well isn't :) when you lost which mean some one else on opposite side made equally good profit ;)
at least not small investors are earning, operators and big investors are earning . . .

A

amarnath

After loosing 70,000/- i made a atst system. but it is not safe when sudden market crashes happen.

okay, I give you my atst (aquire today sell tomorrow) strategy.. 90% successful

1. Buy Delivery of any scrip which is + today at 3:25pm
2. Sell in the morning with 1.5 to 2% profit

and I made 1 lakh in 4 months (sept to december)with this strategy. But got stuck in the crash. :))

For many years what were you doing? please share your experience, your trading methods.. please.
when market was in bull run any buy and hold strategy will works and it don't need any thing called system and it will be 100 % sucessful and not just 90% may be it sounds you to 90% bcoz of brokerage your broker fetches from your pocket :D

A

amarnath

Dear All,

I am trading for many years, I have lost too much money. Can any successful person in this world teach me how to make profit in Cash or Futurs market .

Market looser

They can teach you but it cost you more than what you lost as their fees to share their trading secrets and dont expect a free lunch in this case so easily;)

H

hari09omkar

when market was in bull run any buy and hold strategy will works and it don't need any thing called system and it will be 100 % sucessful and not just 90% may be it sounds you to 90% bcoz of brokerage your broker fetches from your pocket :D
Han....here u fired the 'imaginary' balloon rightly....:D

H

hari09omkar

Fibs play role in nature but not in random noise :D its just vote of majority it works and may be working ;) bcoz majority is looser in this random ball game
Vote of majority to make it workable in money snatching market? Who is making money then?

A

amarnath

1. TotalBuyQty>=TotalSellQty is 80% profitable for me.
2. Price Spread is 30-50% successful
3. scalping is 20% (3-5 times in a day)

CV, Please provide your insight. kindly enhance my system.. thanks.
when you have a system which is 80% sucessful why you still using system with 30 to 50 % and 20 % one??? sounds peculiar, :rolleyes:

A

amarnath

at least not small investors are earning, operators and big investors are earning . . .
small or big but the degree of damage to their portfolio during their drag down period is same and have you never seen a bank's that bankrupt in your life? ICICI had loss of 6 bln $ due to sub prime crisis even for a bank loss of 6 bln $ is not so small isn't :p

A

amarnath

Vote of majority to make it workable in money snatching market? Who is making money then?
Broker's and Brokerage's et al making money consistently irrespective of market conditions as they have about 40 % of traders edge in their pocket in terms of trading cost in long run, rest are taken care by market spreads, slippages during volatile hours, and rest by great karma :) but still can make money consistently if you understand were hidden order lies in random market noise and its conditions