My System - My trades.

Varun Saab,
I would kindly request to tell what is the close of OBV in 5min TF, 30min TF and
on daily TF as on today? I will browse the net thoroughly to find out if there is
any difference between your figures and that shown in any other web-site.

Another good method to enter a trade is when it is say above the 200EMA and you are looking for a countertrend trade (as it cannot go on forever). Just take a short when the low of the previous red ribbon period is breached (as that would be making a lower low pattern and hence a likely case for reversal. The SL would be small and manageable at this point but the rewards could be huge as it could breach 200EMA and fall a lot). Though i did not trade NG today, the sell came at 202.1 with ISL of 202.4 with this method.The current rate is around 195.

Last edited:
Varun Saab,
I would kindly request to tell what is the close of OBV in 5min TF, 30min TF and
on daily TF as on today? I will browse the net thoroughly to find out if there is
any difference between your figures and that shown in any other web-site.
KC ji as earlier replied by someone in this thread the values should not matter. The values are dependant on the number of days the data is being used. So in all probability the time at which PDC is breached in everybody's chart would be the same, irrespective of the OBV values.

VJAY

I entered in it but unable to ride the move as my net started to give glitch ...so put 15 point limit order to booking and sl :( which easily hit when I restarted my system and rebooted my net device ....

VJAY

Vjay ji sorry hard luck. I was about to ask this question ? How many of you have started using this method and have started adding also as per the signals showing full faith in it.
Dear varunji,
I just started crude mini with 1 lot to familarise method...without taking position its dificult to sit for live testing :D...no not taking any adds but checking ...

Another good method to enter a trade is when it is say above the 200EMA and you are looking for a countertrend trade (as it cannot go on forever). Just take a short when the low of the previous red ribbon period is breached (as that would be making a lower low pattern and hence a likely case for reversal. The SL would be small and manageable at this point but the rewards could be huge as it could breach 200EMA and fall a lot). Though i did not trade NG today, the sell came at 202.1 with ISL of 202.4 with this method.The current rate is around 195.
Dear Varun Sir,

If you dont mind can you please explain the same on a chart as it is easy to comprehend?

Thanks,

Abhinay

MEAG

Meag ji if i give explanation then people would get confused. I just took the plain vanilla short on red ribbon band. (But the real reason i did not follow the Dow theory rule was because we had resistance at the white line i had drawn in the OBV Panel. This white line was the PDC line of 10th march. these lines also offer good supports and resistances.)
Thanks Varunji for the explanation.