My System - My trades.

maybe typo there.its BNF and thiis must be 21140
Dear Varun Sir,

Thanks for the prompt response once again.

I am using the old setup of 200EMA Price & OBV.

I am also learning the ribbon method. If you dont mind can u please post the chart of the above BNF Trade so that it will help in understanding the concept better.

Thanks a ton in advance,

Abhinay

Varunji,

For this do we have to ignore or consider PDC levels of OBV?
At the time of the short trade in NG, OBV was above PDC levels.
White line in price pane is at 202.10.
Dotted white line in OBV pane is PDC.

Dear Meag bro,

Can you please share the AFL for the PDC in OBV??

Thanks a ton,

Regards,

Abhinay

Dear Varun Sir,

I am also learning the ribbon method. If you dont mind can u please post the chart of the above BNF Trade so that it will help in understanding the concept better.

Thanks a ton in advance,

Abhinay

have u stopped using AGET and trading with its setups ?

VJAY

Dear Varun Sir,

Thanks a ton in advance,

Abhinay
I think varunji meant this trade ...

Dear Varun Sir,

Thanks a ton in advance,

Abhinay
Will short NF below 9114 as price is below 200EMA & OBV has crossed below 200 EMA. The low of the signal bar is 9114.

Please correct if I am wrong.

Thanks & regards,

Will short NF below 9114 as price is below 200EMA & OBV has crossed below 200 EMA. The low of the signal bar is 9114.

Please correct if I am wrong.

Thanks & regards,
Dear Varun Sir & others,

My SL got hit which was the 36 EMA @ 9118. Lost about 4 points. But if anyone can please help and tell me if my trade was correct. I dont mind the loss as long as i m trading the setup correctly.

Thanks in advance,

VJAY

Dear Varun Sir & others,

My SL got hit which was the 36 EMA @ 9118. Lost about 4 points. But if anyone can please help and tell me if my trade was correct. I dont mind the loss as long as i m trading the setup correctly.

Thanks in advance,
If you trading pure 200 ema trade then its correct trade...but if used PDC of OBV then you van filter this trade