My System - My trades.

If you trading pure 200 ema trade then its correct trade...but if used PDC of OBV then you van filter this trade

Vjay Bro,

Thanks a ton for the prompt response.

If my understanding is right, if OBV does not go below OBV then we dont take a short even if Price & OBV are below 200 EMA???

Is my understanding right?

Also can you please tell me the Value of PDC of OBV

Thanks,

Abhinay ji,

Happyji's AFL for PDC in OBV:

ND = Day()!=Ref(Day(),-1);
LB = Ref(ND,-1);
Ob = OBV();
Zero = ValueWhen(LB,Ob);
Plot(Zero,"",colorWhite,styleNoLabel|styleNoRescale|styleStaircase|styleDashed);
Bro,

Thanks a lot.

Do i copy & paste the above code in the OBV Pane ??

Thanks,

VJAY

Vjay Bro,

Thanks a ton for the prompt response.

If my understanding is right, if OBV does not go below OBV then we dont take a short even if Price & OBV are below 200 EMA???

Is my understanding right?

Also can you please tell me the Value of PDC of OBV

Thanks,
yes your understanding is correct....but better to backtest to finalise it as rule :)
Dont go with figures..its diferences with data ...so go with your OBV

yes your understanding is correct....but better to backtest to finalise it as rule :)
Dont go with figures..its diferences with data ...so go with your OBV
Do I take the OBV Value of 330pm of yesterday as PDC??

I am using Zerodha PI so i have to manually plot the horizontal line. Does anyone know how to add the line in PI?

Apologies if i am asking to many questions / doubts.
Thanks a ton,

VJAY

Tried it pasting in the earlier AFL of OBV but in vain. It is not plotting. Can anyone help please?
I dont think you following this thread properly...if following then after long back visiting atleast need to check posts of those missing period...then you not ask this Q!!!

ans-You may using white background in your chart

I dont think you following this thread properly...if following then after long back visiting atleast need to check posts of those missing period...then you not ask this Q!!!

ans-You may using white background in your chart
Thanks,

I have been reading & re-reading this thread again & again. In fact i have made a Word Doc of the important posts. But I am getting confused between both the setups ie., Plain Vanilla Original & the Ribbon.

Sorry once again.

Thanks a lot for the help

kumudhan

VJAY

Thanks,

I have been reading & re-reading this thread again & again. In fact i have made a Word Doc of the important posts. But I am getting confused between both the setups ie., Plain Vanilla Original & the Ribbon.

Sorry once again.

Thanks a lot for the help
no need to confussion if you take any one method ....this OBV closing line is for filter your trades....