My System - My trades.

john302928

So please do the work :D and collect all his notes in one place. It will benefit others also.
Dear,
I have already shared the collected information to varun kochar and once he validates the information, I will share here. Without validating, if I share the information, it will create chaos.

wisp

natjay

Varun ji,
You were right about Reliance. Today it went to a 9-year high and looks like it can go higher in the coming weeks & months.

Your insights are indeed quite astute and on the money (volume). Speaking personally, your experience and teachings here have been an eye opener, both for trading and investing.

Respect :thumb:

For me Reliance has become my no.1 pick and i would start with this. I feel that it just might have made its multi year lows at around 800 odd and would not breach the 4 figure mark ever from now on (if it does not get involved in any scam).

As per my reading, Reliance is again ready to go up.(My reasoning is that there was a significant addition in OBV today and it closed much above PDC) This happened first time after making the recent high of 1320. SO now till we breach today's low on closing basis, it is a fit candidate for buying the dips.
As expected, Reliance fired on all cylinders today. Made more than 20000 in intraday trades in cash shares by starting with 100 shares and adding in multiples of 100. The Isl risk was about Rs.700. Thus i have made my 1240 CE absolutely free and more. The above message was given on 29th of march. Before that also i had told the same to PT ji when the news about sebi order came out.

Last edited: