My System - My trades.

If you stick to trading the same instuments based on your rules, you end up with these kind of results quite often. I only stick to BN and Yes Bank and Now Reliance in Equty. And Crude and Nickel and Sometimes NG in commodity. There are dull days, but then there are great days too. So i take all good signals in all of these instruments when i am trading. An excellent day in Nickel or crude can at times give a profit of more than 50000 with adds.

One last parting thought for the day. I am not blowing my own trumpet by sharing the Reliance intraday trade, though it was very very satisfying for me. I just wanted to highlight the risk reward 700:21000(almost) just to underline the fact that even with small amount you can make good amount of money if you manage risk judiciously. More over i have ploughed back these profits back into the underlying to make it (maybe) free for life by rolling over my positions in Reliance till there is strength in it. So no urgency to sell as it is now free for me. This method i had discussed earlier also in this thread. So sticking to one instument in intraday to endeavour to make profits consistently. Then buying an in the money call (from the profits) and then to reap a lifetime of benefits. Sounds like a fairy tale. Well beleive me it is possible. Just beleive in yourself and your system. Good Night.

okabira

The green line is the initial trade, the white lines are the adds and the red line is the exit.
Varunji ... i was having a little problem sticking with rules .. tend to deviate when in consecutive 3-4 days profit ... you have encouraged me and put belief in this system again... Thanks

varunji i accidentally deleted my afl for ribbon ... I again copied the afl from this thread ... but the 10 and 20 of ribbon is not coming up as visible on the right side of the margin in your picture ...

can you pl. right click the sheet and copy-paste the formula here ...would use that only

Thanks again.. :)

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Varunji ... i was having a little problem sticking with rules .. tend to deviate when in consecutive 3-4 days profit ... you have encouraged me and put belief in this system again... Thanks

varunji i accidentally deleted my afl for ribbon ... I again copied the afl from this thread ... but the 10 and 20 of ribbon is not coming up as visible on the right side of the margin in your picture ...

can you pl. right click the sheet and copy-paste the formula here ...would use that only

Thanks again.. :)
:lol::lol:

Why do u need 10 and 20 displayed on right side?
It is not needed for any trading decision at all!!!
Just see whether ribbons are displayed or not.
10 and 20 is the location of ribbon and nothing else.
We all are having same afl . Pls don't think varun ji is having different afl.

okabira

:lol::lol:

Why do u need 10 and 20 displayed on right side?
It is not needed for any trading decision at all!!!
Just see whether ribbons are displayed or not.
10 and 20 is the location of ribbon and nothing else.
We all are having same afl . Pls don't think varun ji is having different afl.
oh is it true .. i came to this thread after much time ... i thought afl got changed ...

2# ok varunji plz clarify again what are the two ribbons combination i am seeing on this chart ...

is it 15M price + 15M obv |||| 15M obv + 60M obv ||| 15M price +
5M obv breakout ...I am asking because I see only 2 ribbons .... instead of 5 i.e 2 on Price and 3 on OBV pane ,,,

Sorry for disturbing ... I accidentally deleted my afl . and also back to trading after 20-25 days
so confusion all over :(:(

pl. let varunji answer .. no offense but to clear my doubt ...
Peace brother

Okabira ji those ribbons are the standard 15 period ribbons for both price and OBV. As you know the ribbons were made for people who just cannot interpret the price and OBV action directly. If you see the price charts, they are very clean. I have initiated and added only on breakout of price (confirmation) while all this while the OBV was encouraging me to go long.