My System - My trades.

PUCHU_2500

Hi I have the chart ready but I am unable to post it as my imgur is not working it says it is temporarily over capacity. I am getting this error since last couple of days.

If possible checkout the GBPUSD chart in investing.com for the period 1 july 2014 to 31 apr 2015 in daily chart and you might see regular bullish divergence failure and atlast it reversed around april 2015.

Can anyone post this chart for us here, please.thanks
john, download free software pickpick and easilly you can capture and upload.....click my sinature.....

Hi I have the chart ready but I am unable to post it as my imgur is not working it says it is temporarily over capacity. I am getting this error since last couple of days.

If possible checkout the GBPUSD chart in investing.com for the period 1 july 2014 to 31 apr 2015 in daily chart and you might see regular bullish divergence failure and atlast it reversed around april 2015.

Can anyone post this chart for us here, please.thanks
There are other chart sharing sites like tinypic.com and postimage.io

john302928

are you meaning highlows marked by bluecolor?

Divergence is just a warning that the move is weakening...but inspite of divergence,the price can continue to climb up.So when the price cracks the immediate higher pivot low, then we are reasonably sure that the upmove is over and we position ourselves for the downmove which has started.Divergence is not a reason for the upmove to end but it is a symptom that the upmove is weakening and soon likely to end.

Smart_trade

Why i rate OBV above price action is very simple. It tells you the quantum of volumes behind a fall or a rise. Meaning There can be a big red bar of 50 points but the volumes behind it would not be much. The pure price action trader would take it as a big sell. After which there may be 2 or 3 small green bars of 10 points with say a cumulative volume equal to the WRB. Now this would give us a heads up that the volumes behind the fall are already made up and one should look at buying opportunities, whereas the price action trader would still be sceptical seeing the WRB. It happens so many times. Both on the way up and down. (akin to accumulation and distribution) which is captured perfectly by OBV. Please do your own experiments on this observation. It is half baked knowledge just like all my other inputs.