My System - My trades.

Posting another halfbaked charts for people who are itching to short on an increase of every 50/100 points. This is a daily chart of nifty. The highlighted portion are the weekly action. If you observe carefully we have been getting a higher low in all the weeks from 7800 levels. Where is the weakness. Even OBV is showing continuos strength. The week before this week we saw a lower low than the previous one because of the huge gap up. So weakness would only be seen, once we take out the lows in the week before the UP mandate. Till then it would be prudent to buy the dips for best returns. I do not trade Nifty and am also a Tukka trader so please do your due diligence.

newuser_RK

This is a chart i had posted in some other forum against a specific querry. What do you guys feel. I have already answered there. Let us see what you make of it. This also seems like the reliance chart where all the bad press is discounted, looking at OBV action.
Well clearly volumes have increased so smart money is accumulating while the price is sideways. Now may question is that the stock looks ripe but should we have for price confirmation or just jump in?

Sent from my AO5510 using Tapatalk

Hi Varun,

A question about divergence:

I'm trying to use RSI classical divergences, but find sometimes they don't predict price movement, or the movement comes quite a while later. Elsewhere I read you had an explanation for this, could you share please.

Thank you for your time.