My System - My trades.

newuser_RK

Dear Kochharji,
Why do take positions via CE why not buy Fut for the same underlying. I mean why loose time value and delta is also 0.5 for ce

Sent from my AO5510 using Tapatalk

wisp

This is a chart i had posted in some other forum against a specific querry. What do you guys feel. I have already answered there. Let us see what you make of it. This also seems like the reliance chart where all the bad press is discounted, looking at OBV action.
Varun Ji,
While trading live, on the 27th March, did we not have a clear breakdown in OBV favouring a short?

Wisp ji on 23rd march we had a good breakout in OBV. So the BD that you talk about on 27th was just a retracement. If one had shorted intraday based on that should have covered. But i have been advocating to look for long opportunities in price when OBV breaks out. The time to look for shorting opportunities would be when OBV falls below the lows 28th. where it seems to have made the last base. One might argue that it fell but then as i have said, the real money would only be made with the big boys, so you might have to sacrifice a few points to the downside.

wisp

Wisp ji on 23rd march we had a good breakout in OBV. So the BD that you talk about on 27th was just a retracement. If one had shorted intraday based on that should have covered. But i have been advocating to look for long opportunities in price when OBV breaks out. The time to look for shorting opportunities would be when OBV falls below the lows 28th. where it seems to have made the last base. One might argue that it fell but then as i have said, the real money would only be made with the big boys, so you might have to sacrifice a few points to the downside.
Thanks Varunji, why is 28th low in OBV significant?

This is a chart of VEDL which i had shared in some other forum. The OBV here has also Broken out. Now if the price was to take out 280 then the target in the coming days/weeks could be around 320 (280+40) 40 is the range of this sideways move. The SL albeit would also be quite big 240 till it establishes a new range. Then it would become the low of that range. Please do not trade my half baked views before doing due diligence.