My Yahoo RealTime Data Viewer

Dear Satya

First of all , Congratulation for very good software for realtime data. Yesterday I have downloaded this software and I got data for some stock from PIB. I have attached screenshot of one stock.

But I face following problem ;

1. As per instruction given in Help section, I have changed all the parameter, but I could get data for only two stock out of 20-25 stock. Yesterday I have used your software after market hour and I got data from PIB but for 2 stock only.

2. Today during market hour I have started software, but no data has imoported in AB. Yesterday two stock updated but today this stock also not updated even by using PIB data .

3. I have refreshed PIB 2 to 3 times even Stock Tools software, but no data imported in AB.

Please consider above comments as for upgradation of software not in other way.

Thanks, You have done great job.

Hasobha

Attachments

Sorry Friends,

I am extremely sorry, I added one extra check function for AmiBroker and it was backfiring. Even for me it backfired...

I figured out the problem and fixed it. Please download the StockTools.exe (2.0.28) from the website.

Once again, extremely sorry for the inconvenience.

Next time, I will double check with all parameters before releasing the version.

If anyone need any intraday data for futures or cash let me know, I will upload in my website and you can download and backfill.

Note: I have futures for around 50 stocks (important ones)

Regards
Satya

Dear Satya
I have downloaded new version 2.0.28 and it works very fine. But one more problem,

After updating the price from PIB it gives message that "Trial Version Expired, Please visit www.investbull to register your version."

Now what it means ? How to register the version as in site there is no information for registration. Is this version paid version ?

Thanks
Hasobha

hasobha said:
Dear Satya
I have downloaded new version 2.0.28 and it works very fine. But one more problem,

After updating the price from PIB it gives message that "Trial Version Expired, Please visit www.investbull to register your version."

Now what it means ? How to register the version as in site there is no information for registration. Is this version paid version ?

Thanks
Hasobha
Hasobha,

try tomorrow, if the error persits, I will further investigate. At this time, I am unable to comprehend what could be the reason.

If you get same message, just post stock tools screen shot here.

Satya

If anyone need any intraday data for futures or cash let me know, I will upload in my website and you can download and backfill.

Note: I have futures for around 50 stocks (important ones)

Regards
Satya
Hi Satya,

I am very much in need of it(only futures). Could it be possible for u to upload only intraday futures data(from bsense2005 we get 200+ cash stocks data) daily after the market.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Soumya

One important update!

some of you were complaining of Auto Update not working in RT Data Extractor.

In QM.Ini file, goto Time_OffSet section and please make the time empty. there is some time issue with some computers.

[Time_OffSet]
India_Open =
India_Close =

Regards
Satya

srisara said:
One important update!

some of you were complaining of Auto Update not working in RT Data Extractor.

In QM.Ini file, goto Time_OffSet section and please make the time empty. there is some time issue with some computers.

[Time_OffSet]
India_Open =
India_Close =

Regards
Satya
hi satya,

thanks. Auto refresh is working fine now.

best regards,
soumya

Dear Satya,
The software is installed on my Win2000 machine. But when I click on any of the options under 'Tools' I get the message as follows:

"Runtime error 713.
Class not registered.
You need the following file to be installed on your machine. MSSTDFMT.dll"

Where can I get the .dll file from?

Regards and thank you.

pksam

kenneth

Dear Satya,

Stock-tools downloaded today from your site and installed. Version shows 2.0.0.7 data created 8/2/06 1:19 p.m instead of 2.0.0.8 shown on the site.
Run time error 339 Component "Comdlg32.OCX" or one of the dependencies not correctly registered a file missing or invalid

Could you give a solution
Thanks & regards
ken