My Yahoo RealTime Data Viewer

pksam said:
Dear Satya,
The software is installed on my Win2000 machine. But when I click on any of the options under 'Tools' I get the message as follows:

"Runtime error 713.
Class not registered.
You need the following file to be installed on your machine. MSSTDFMT.dll"

Where can I get the .dll file from?

Regards and thank you.

pksam
here is the dll.

soumya

Last edited:
kenneth said:
Dear Satya,

Stock-tools downloaded today from your site and installed. Version shows 2.0.0.7 data created 8/2/06 1:19 p.m instead of 2.0.0.8 shown on the site.
Run time error 339 Component "Comdlg32.OCX" or one of the dependencies not correctly registered a file missing or invalid

Could you give a solution
Thanks & regards
ken
Ken,

the latest version is 2.0.28 and can be downloaded from the below link

http://www.investbulls.com/pns.html

Regards
Satya

kenneth

srisara said:
Ken,

the latest version is 2.0.28 and can be downloaded from the below link

http://www.investbulls.com/pns.html

Regards
Satya
Hi Satya,

I downloaded it again from the link for New Install and find it is ST.2027 Zip and the detials are still the same 2.0.0.27 and gives the same above error

I think the site is not updated
Please let me know what I need to do
Thanks & Regards
Ken

Last edited:
kenneth said:
Hi Satya,

I downloaded it again from the link for New Install and find it is ST.2027 Zip and the detials are still the same 2.0.0.27 and gives the same above error

I think the site is not updated
Please let me know what I need to do
Thanks & Regards
Ken
Ken

download the file from the below link

http://www.investbulls.com/downloads/Comctl32.zip

just follow below steps

1. copy it into system32 folder

2. in dos prompt change to system32 folder and type in the below command

regsvr32 MSSTDFMT.dll /u

It should solve the problem.

Regards
Satya

kenneth

Hi Satya,

Thanks for our reply Followed your instructions but the same problem.

I had downloaded and used your first version of stock tools and it worked well. The files you have sent are existing in system 32 probably done earlier but now overwrote them. Programme gives the same error message. I had deleted the old version since there was a new version.

Hope you will give a solution.
Thanks & Regards
Ken

kenneth said:
Hi Satya,

Thanks for our reply Followed your instructions but the same problem.

I had downloaded and used your first version of stock tools and it worked well. The files you have sent are existing in system 32 probably done earlier but now overwrote them. Programme gives the same error message. I had deleted the old version since there was a new version.

Hope you will give a solution.
Thanks & Regards
Ken
ken,
sorry, I have given you wrong file.
please download the files from belong link. Unzip and copy the files to system32 folder.

http://investbulls.com/downloads/Comdlg32.zip

Register Comdlg32.ocx again by going to DOS -Prompt.

Anyhow, fomr the next version, you'll have a custom installation Kit.

Satya

hi satya

I have dl this new software.Does this require login / password for it to be functional. Pls let me know. Also i need one help from you. I have dl the StockPredictor software and learning to use it. I have one small problem in that. The files where the stock symbols are stored have a (( .tlf )) extension. viz.. ticker list file. I am trying to edit / create a new file with the symbol codes as available from yahoo finance. The software works fine when its initially added but after a shutdown / exit. when i try to access the file again, i get an error message ..INVALID FILE FORMAT. just want to know how to edit and save or create a new file with the Nse symbols which would be compatabile with StockPredictor.

Regards,

Ram

Last edited:
kramachandran59 said:
hi satya

I have dl this new software.Does this require login / password for it to be functional. Pls let me know. Also i need one help from you. I have dl the StockPredictor software and learning to use it. I have one small problem in that. The files where the stock symbols are stored have a (( .tlf )) extension. viz.. ticker list file. I am trying to edit / create a new file with the symbol codes as available from yahoo finance. The software works fine when its initially added but after a shutdown / exit. when i try to access the file again, i get an error message ..INVALID FILE FORMAT. just want to know how to edit and save or create a new file with the Nse symbols which would be compatabile with StockPredictor.

Regards,

Ram
Ram,

nice to see you back here. At present you dont require any login to enter the system.
As of now the System is in Beta. for some more months it will work with full functionality.
Also, some screens are totally free to use for life, but some will be paid versions.

so, basically it will be a freeware+shareware.

reg. your query on StockPredictor, I dont have that software, just send me the link. I will install and see what can be done.

Satya

kenneth

srisara said:
ken,
sorry, I have given you wrong file.
please download the files from belong link. Unzip and copy the files to system32 folder.

http://investbulls.com/downloads/Comdlg32.zip

Register Comdlg32.ocx again by going to DOS -Prompt.

Anyhow, fomr the next version, you'll have a custom installation Kit.

Satya
Hi Satya,
Downloaded and copied as above. Now it is run time error 713 MSSTDFMT.DLL. Tried to download the zip file from the above post but it is invalid archieve file now.
Could you please help
Thanks
Ken