My Yahoo RealTime Data Viewer

hi Satya, iv gone thru ur website. Can u tell me one thing, is this software a Freeware or a shareware?
Ronald,

It shall be shareware to keep the costs of development and website maintenance going. Also, I shall be adding a host of features which need a bigger bandwidth, so i need to move to a Virtual Server (costs are high).

Shareware will he me to cover the costs. But as of new, its a freeware and can be used for any international markets which Yahoo Supports.

Satya

Hi satya ,

To get futures data , we are mentioning the Expiry dates in the expiry section as below

[EXPIRY]
EXPIRY1=31AUG2006
EXPIRY2=28SEP2006

You suggested to change the Expiry date on each month end . If we change the expiry dates at month end say on 1st of sep , the section looks like this

[EXPIRY]
EXPIRY1=28SEP2006
EXPIRY2=26OCT2006

And these are mapped to NSE-F1 ,NSE-F2 so on . The charts are not continuing but we are changing the chart it self . On settelemnt day we do not have any premium / discount for nifty .But The next month contract often runs with a discount and to next dayafter settlement , chart of NSE-F1 shows a gapdown Opening .

Cant we make Expiry 1 to 12 and map NSe-f1 to 12 to them . we will have

[EXPIRY]
EXPIRY8=31AUG2006
EXPIRY9=28SEP2006
EXPIRY10=26OCT2006

So in spetember we will remove Expiry8 and add Expiry 11
so that the charts continues and lasts for 3 months.

Finally , Any luck with getting Nifty back fill ?

Naresh

srisara,
I enclose following files as desired by you.
qm.ini ( I have changed name of file as qm.txt)
portfolio
Regards
kgsirasangi,

first of all, are you getting PIB data?

I am just curious on this path,esp, i colored with red.

C:\Indiabulls Securities Limited\Power Indiabulls\HB1285\data

My IB a/c number is 248720 and my data resides in

D:\Power Indiabulls\248720\data

Just lets resolve this.

Satya

srisara,
Today morning I had started yahoo finance, ami ant st.
Data was coming alright. I closed ami and st at 10 40am. Later after an hour I started again but data comes in st and not in ami. I tried a number of times in vain. Log details are as follows
fetching Yahoo data for Cash List...
finished fetching Yahoo data for Cash List...
processing Yahoo data...
processing of Yahoo data is finished ...
Built HTML file of Yahoo data...
AmiBroker Update: Updating AmiBroker with C:\RT_Dump.txt...
fUpdate Futures file C:\Indiabulls Securities Limited\Power Indiabulls\HB1285\data\FUTIDX-NIFTY-31AUG2006*.csv not found...
fUpdate Futures : 53File not found
fUpdate Futures file C:\Indiabulls Securities Limited\Power Indiabulls\HB1285\data\FUTIDX-NIFTY-28SEP2006*.csv not found...
Last Update On: 8/11/2006 4:18:05 PM...
Timer Now: 16:18

pl check and advise
In this IT IS ALSO REPORTING THAT FUTIDX-NIFTY-31AUG206 file not found whereas it is available in the data directory.
pl advise
regards

srisara,
Today morning I had started yahoo finance, ami ant st.
Data was coming alright. I closed ami and st at 10 40am. Later after an hour I started again but data comes in st and not in ami. I tried a number of times in vain. Log details are as follows
fetching Yahoo data for Cash List...
finished fetching Yahoo data for Cash List...
processing Yahoo data...
processing of Yahoo data is finished ...
Built HTML file of Yahoo data...
AmiBroker Update: Updating AmiBroker with C:\RT_Dump.txt...
fUpdate Futures file C:\Indiabulls Securities Limited\Power Indiabulls\HB1285\data\FUTIDX-NIFTY-31AUG2006*.csv not found...
fUpdate Futures file C:\Indiabulls Securities Limited\Power Indiabulls\HB1285\data\FUTIDX-NIFTY-28SEP2006*.csv not found...
Last Update On: 8/11/2006 4:18:05 PM...
Timer Now: 16:18

pl check and advise
In this IT IS ALSO REPORTING THAT FUTIDX-NIFTY-31AUG206 file not found whereas it is available in the data directory.
pl advise
regards
will check it up..there was some problem with PIB today for some.

try to sync your PIB data and run Ami and then MyST again.

Satya