Nifty Intraday Pivot Points

Status
Not open for further replies.

hills_5000

Re: Nifty Intraday Pivot Points for 8th October 2009

Hi Savant,

A question at this point. The pivots for tommorow that you posted , does the RIL news make any difference to your calculations ?

regards

Amit
'JAI BABA'

NiftyFuture Intraday Pivot Points for 8th Oct. 2009

Code:
[SIZE="3"][B]NF CLOSE	4975.90 

[/B][/COLOR]

Happy & Safe Trading 

SavantGarde[/QUOTE]

SavantGarde

Hi Amit,

Pivot Formula Is Never Fiddled With...Since Suresh Has Cracked It....Ask Him What Are The Pivots For Confirmation....:)

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

Hi Savant,

A question at this point. The pivots for tommorow that you posted , does the RIL news make any difference to your calculations ?

regards

Amit

hills_5000

:)

he has'nt been writing in about this for a while has he ?

regards

Amit

PS : Am wondering if SM knew abt RIL news and hence the way he made the mkt move today after going up some :)

Hi Amit,

Pivot Formula Is Never Fiddled With...Since Suresh Has Cracked It....Ask Him What Are The Pivots For Confirmation....:)

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

AlokTewari

Well, if we hit R6, we might also get the unwritten S6 :)
The only impact that bonus will have is on news channels. If markets close up it will because of bonus and if markets close down, it will be because the bonus was less.

Regards,
Enygma.
Hi,
My advise is don't get trapped. Don't buy anything if we open high until market corrects & start going up again. Levels are not of importance now. We have already seen mockery of levels being made during last 2 days of trading in market. it is too much of a coincidence that no big operator knew about Reliance bonus. Even RAW has not been able to keep such big secrets. So where is the catch ?

Hi Mr.SavantGrade,

I am aware that you are very busy always & I am sorry for disturbing you again for getting some support.

Please inform calculation method,formula used & rules for Nifty pivot points for nextday. For intraday also same points are used? Is Pivot points are calculated fron EOD data or RT data?

Advance thanks for your response.

Regards,
Keerthi

SavantGarde

Keerthi,

There Is No Intraday Calculation...All Calculations Are Based On EOD, Moreover Many Are Waiting For The Calculation....& Same Will Be Put In The Public Domain Later In The Future....

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

Hi Mr.SavantGrade,

I am aware that you are very busy always & I am sorry for disturbing you again for getting some support.

Please inform calculation method,formula used & rules for Nifty pivot points for nextday. For intraday also same points are used? Is Pivot points are calculated fron EOD data or RT data?

Advance thanks for your response.

Regards,
Keerthi

Status
Not open for further replies.