• To trade in Cash market

Votes: 13 8.4%
  • Overall trading has improved with OAT

Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Understanding of Options has improved with OAT

Votes: 57 37.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In one Day the levels are changed from 5600-6000 to 5400-5700 with 61L CE being Shorted with 5600 having 26L. so it would be very difficult to cross 5600 today and 5600 would be act as the Major resistance. Max we can expect 5630.

So if we get a chance at 5630, I think I will confidently short. Otherwise it is better to go Short below 5560 else better to wait
The Next support would be 5530
and next :)

no supports seem to be holding . . .

the last hour or so around closing session should see more pain . . . (sensex -700 :( )

:) Happy

chintan786

Friends, The screen is like somebody is peeling Indian Investors Skin alive. terrible day for those who are having longs from day before yesterday. and we don't know how it will look on monday.

jamit_05

Inspite of a 3.5%/200 Nifty Points fall, 5400 PE added 18L in OI. Now that is a big statement. A true test of support. Plus its OI is now more than 70L.

So one could work around the premise that 5400 OI is pretty much established as Low of the series. Hence, the only logical place to expect a bounce from.

Inspite of a 3.5%/200 Nifty Points fall, 5400 PE added 18L in OI. Now that is a big statement. A true test of support. Plus its OI is now more than 70L.

So one could work around the premise that 5400 OI is pretty much established as Low of the series. Hence, the only logical place to expect a bounce from.
In markets it pays not to be biased, jamit would you be willing to take a long futures and carry overnight or would options be the weapon of mass destruction. I still believe the long held gap of 5422-5477 should be filled. So difficult to take a trade at support and sleep well

I always wondered what " jump out of the window" phrase meant. Today I got the answer literally with FIIs showing me how. Our govt. does stupid things and then blames the global slowdown for the ills of the economy. Though as traders we are least bothered about the sharp volatility or may be even relish it, just spare a thought for the countless distraught local small investors who will be spooked out of the market forever!!