NOW to AmiBroker (YA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to check, you can also try GoldPetal or Alumini, that have a lot size of 1. You should find that volumes match for these MCX instruments.

Version 0.89 has an option where volumes can be adjusted for lot size during backfill. Delayed putting it into the utility; but one learns to work with what is available :mad:
Let me get the response of Zerodha. I have posted on their thread. Will get back to you then

yusi

ok yusi will do the same by the way is there a way to get nifty spot using the utility
Capturing spot indices (both NSE / MCX) is an oft requested feature. But I have not implemented it so far for various reasons. The Odin utilities, that can have spot indices in a market watch, do capture them.

For the specific case of Nifty spot, you can try the corresponding CNXNIFTY symbol of CDS if you are subscribed to that segment. I have not tried it (still working blind with respect to NSE/NFO/CDS in Nest Trader). Afaik, backfill data is not available. If live capture does not work, let me know and it should be a small twiddle to the code.

It is not just about Nifty spot; another person will want MCX Metals, or BankNifty spot, or HengSeng; so a uniform and generic solution must be available.

Capturing spot indices (both NSE / MCX) is an oft requested feature. But I have not implemented it so far for various reasons. The Odin utilities, that can have spot indices in a market watch, do capture them.

For the specific case of Nifty spot, you can try the corresponding CNXNIFTY symbol of CDS if you are subscribed to that segment. I have not tried it (still working blind with respect to NSE/NFO/CDS in Nest Trader). Afaik, backfill data is not available. If live capture does not work, let me know and it should be a small twiddle to the code.

It is not just about Nifty spot; another person will want MCX Metals, or BankNifty spot, or HengSeng; so a uniform and generic solution must be available.
yusi,
For live capture i have to sub CDS ??currently not active in CDS with zerodha !!!will send a mail to Zerodha showing the issue will see..what they can do for us...i am not having odin but TT of iifl am having but that is of no use :confused: but Yusi Josh utility is giving nift spot data from ZT i think so....

yusi

yusi,
For live capture i have to sub CDS ??currently not active in CDS with zerodha !!!will send a mail to Zerodha showing the issue will see..what they can do for us...i am not having odin but TT of iifl am having but that is of no use :confused: but Yusi Josh utility is giving nift spot data from ZT i think so....
If you have a solution at hand, use it. The Indices dialog has a Link to Excel; you cannot do better than the technique Josh's utility uses for live capture.

What is your problem that makes you seek an alternate solution?

If you have a solution at hand, use it. The Indices dialog has a Link to Excel; you cannot do better than the technique Josh's utility uses for live capture.

What is your problem that makes you seek an alternate solution?
Yusi,
No big problems i heard of josh's utility have this but not used to it, that is why i asked ... earlier i used to get data from stock live data feeder which is no longer working so for alternate solution i am trying....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.