Real Trading Logs by Tamil Trader ( A new born baby )

Status
Not open for further replies.

nirav_j

Hi Tamil Trader,

Dont get me wrong, but it seems that you are married to Crude Oil as an instrument.
Even in the other thread, you are looking to work as a commodity dealer ... Its obvious that you do not want to miss watching/staying in touch with crude.

Some guys here have mentioned about revenge trading. In my mind, this almost seems like revenge 'instrument trading'.

I wish you well in life and in trading ... Its just that when you are on your break for trading, I would like to urge you to look at other instruments as well ...

Also on the question of why trade ?
Of course, it is to make money .. How much is enough to make a living out of trading and what kind of capital is required to meet that goal is a very important question ...

Considering your situation, you might not be able to start afresh keeping only living expenses in mind as you have debts to pay off.

I would urge you to take your time, pay off the debts, and build enough capital to start trading. An ideal A/c size for trading for a living is about 10 L with conservative money management. which btw is a typical chicken and egg situation ...

In your case however, you do have age on your side. You could complete your CA, which although is a time consuming process, but will eventually repay you in the long run of life. ( Tamil Trader and Co. Chartered Accountants sounds good :) )

The break that you will take now, make it work for you.

Wish you good luck.

TT, We all make mistakes in life. And you did too at 25. It happens, but we live to face another day. I don't think that there is any person on the forum who has not made losses, but maybe not to the extent of yours. As told, the lesson is - NEVER TRADE FOR ANYBODY ELSE. Some of the words said may be harsh, and it may hurt. But it may be true as well. Just want to tell you that you can make it, as have so many others - you will know of traders who have done much worse, but are now featured in the book 'Market Wizards' which has stories of the worlds best traders.

Ofcourse, our objective is to first earn a decent return, which is very, very simple if we are objective and use leverage, RM and MM well. So do reflect on all what is said with an open mind, but believe in your ability to bounce back - slowly and gradually. And you will. Take care my friend. Even if you lost, I still consider you as my Guru, as it was your thread that inspired me, and it is because of you, that I am trading commodities.

God bless you.
Good post buddy......I also like honesty of Tamil trader.......I love honest people......I am almost 50 age more than decades in market.....I have seen lots of ups and down in market.....my experience kinder garden to university who gone there step by step is more successful.....than who enter in direct in an university.....example if you join direct COMMODITY means you joined direct in an university.....it's very risky......I played 5 yrs in Cash equity market......then joined futures......I have enough money but I still avoiding COMMODITY......My direct proposal to TT.......try your method.....I can provide you money......but direct face to face.......so don't worry ......cheers....will contact you....:thumb:

kumudhan

Good post buddy......I also like honesty of Tamil trader.......I love honest people......I am almost 50 age more than decades in market.....I have seen lots of ups and down in market.....my experience kinder garden to university who gone there step by step is more successful.....than who enter in direct in an university.....example if you join direct COMMODITY means you joined direct in an university.....it's very risky......I played 5 yrs in Cash equity market......then joined futures......I have enough money but I still avoiding COMMODITY......My direct proposal to TT.......try your method.....I can provide you money......but direct face to face.......so don't worry ......cheers....will contact you....:thumb:
great................

Tamil trader

If it happens, this will be a breakthrough of my life. but, i already got a good lesson from trading with other's money.

As suggested by more traders, my money management, risk management, and profit booking method was not so good with my strategy. because i have taken 10 percent risk on every day. So, i will watch the market for some months. i will completely test the system and method. after getting satisfaction with my strategy, i will think about proposal.

Now, my situation is to earn money for my regular expenses. so i need a job. this is the first priority. To get a stable life with my regular income, it may take some months. in the meantime, i will test everything and learn everything from market.

I need to live a normal life now. sometimes, life is very tough without one rupee in the pocket. i understand the value of one rupee now after losing everything. i also understand the pain of the investors who believed me. because they also lost their money. but one day, every one should be repaid by me. that is what i am praying with god

looser89

some people do trading for thrill which they got while trading .they thought trading is rich man game and they have no problem for loosing lakh in trading but fight with auto rickshawala for extra 20 rupees. they start trading with futures because they feel like a rich man when they earn or loss in thousands. they never start with equities because earnings or loss is in hundred feel poorish. they even do not know they are trading with emotions
my advice for them start with amount which are ready to loose. treat trading like a business
this is my experience

jahan

Hello,
OMSAI,

Sir, i appreciate ur helping nature....but at present pls don't encourage him to trade...he needs little Time to make a comeback...

Dear TT,

Pls don't do any trading related job right now(may be for 2 to 3 months)...just settledown urself... and accept ur mistakes and don't blame god or market or someone else...take all responsibility to urself.
see... u lost 35lacs means there is possibility of u can gain more than that.....someone loss is someone gain....give urself 2 to 3 months visit any pilgrim place spend some days...listen bhagavatgita...particularly about KarmaPhala..u will get courage and peace.

After this period u will see rebuilding urself and then plan/do whats suits u better....see first and foremost thing is you and Your family..make sure the first preference in ur plan is your family(needs).....

Pls feel free to PM me for any help.

Regards,

Tamil trader

Dear TT,

Pls don't do any trading related job right now(may be for 2 to 3 months)...just settledown urself... and accept ur mistakes and don't blame god or market or someone else...take all responsibility to urself.
see... u lost 35lacs means there is possibility of u can gain more than that.....someone loss is someone gain....give urself 2 to 3 months visit any pilgrim place spend some days...listen bhagavatgita...particularly about KarmaPhala..u will get courage and peace.

After this period u will see rebuilding urself and then plan/do whats suits u better....see first and foremost thing is you and Your family..make sure the first preference in ur plan is your family(needs).....

Pls feel free to PM me for any help.

Regards,
Dear sir,

Currently i need to help my parents. so i should work first. because, there is no monthly income to face the regular needs of the family.

I also want to be peaceful by visiting the other places and not to trade the market now. but how can i do this in this situation? who will take care to my family?

If you have any idea for the basic monthly income, you can tell me. this will be very helpful for me.

My Open Request to all. If anyone has the ability to give the job with monthly income of 25000 to 30000, This will be very helpful for me to handle everything. 1000 rupees per day is very must to do the basic needs of the family nowadays. I am ready to come outside and stay at any place for the good job in india. i am ready to do any job. i know trading related work and accounting work. If both works not available, i am ready to do any type of office work also. I am always flexible to any work. i can change myself with the work nature. within march 31, i should get the job fiirst.

XRAY27

@Tamil Trader ji,

My friend lost 35L in trading.... i have given him 3 L as loan offcourse not imposing on him to pay now it self ....words he used when ever there is loss...

1. "system is modified now i will recover all the amount in a matter of time"

2. "you should have courage to face market"

3. "i will show the world what iam. getting 3k to 5k per Day is matter of minute's"

4. " we should know the internal system of big player then only we can earn"(after the amount mounted to 35L )

He never listened my words...

At Present he is got a JOB in chennai.. in infosys BPO division...he says there are
number of post/s in them...
try to contact infosys office for Job...

LESSON LEARNT BY ME

NEVER GIVE MONEY TO ANY PERSON WHO HAS SUFFERING IN MARKET WITHOUT VALID SYSTEM WITH HIGH GREED

Last edited:

VJAY

Ahh good to see many members helping hands to TT.....its really good to see @least TT got a moral support in dificult times which is missing in these neutral family setup....we all pray for your dificult days will absorb in coming days......Please stop all trading related activity as of now....wish you all the best TT.......

KWR

Dear Friends,

I am back to traderji

This is the time to bounce back again.
welcome bhai
I want to say only trading is 70% art of mind better to work on your self for as a survival trader.
my wishes for you

regards
KWR

Status
Not open for further replies.