Real Trading Logs by Tamil Trader ( A new born baby )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamil trader

Dear friends,

Please understand me.

I am very young trader.

My Age is just 25 only

In this small age, God has given me such pain. But still, i have the confidence with me.

As suggested by some traders, i decided to go to job for my regular income. At the evening time, I will backtest my strategy for some months.

After getting profits in paper trading without so much risk, i will start real trading.

I will not forget any person who gave me fund for the trading. I will repay to all without missing. but it may take sometime. but definetly all parties will get money from me. I dont have the intention to cheat them. Because they believed me. this is my duty to repay to them.

Fx good, and Trader PK,

You both can start separate thread for sharing your trading strategies. this will be useful for all to participate in the new thread.

Tlahuicole

Dear friends,

Please understand me.

I am very young trader.

My Age is just 25 only

In this small age, God has given me such pain. But still, i have the confidence with me.

As suggested by some traders, i decided to go to job for my regular income. At the evening time, I will backtest my strategy for some months.

After getting profits in paper trading without so much risk, i will start real trading.

I will not forget any person who gave me fund for the trading. I will repay to all without missing. but it may take sometime. but definetly all parties will get money from me. I dont have the intention to cheat them. Because they believed me. this is my duty to repay to them.

Fx good, and Trader PK,

You both can start separate thread for sharing your trading strategies. this will be useful for all to participate in the new thread.
TT all the best for your recovery, I am shocked to see the loss figures, I am also of your age only, regarding paying back to the persons who invested is a good thing but they cannot force you to repay until unless you borrowed from them on paper promising good returns. They invested for returns with their risk capital and it is not your duty to pay them, not sure of the legal things though. A risk capital is set to turn to 0 also so they should have invested carefully.

I can guide you on basic trading setup if you want, pm me if you want any help. I will also search if any trader job is there I will inform you. Peace brother Peace :)

TT all the best for your recovery, I am shocked to see the loss figures, I am also of your age only, regarding paying back to the persons who invested is a good thing but they cannot force you to repay until unless you borrowed from them on paper promising good returns. They invested for returns with their risk capital and it is not your duty to pay them, not sure of the legal things though. A risk capital is set to turn to 0 also so they should have invested carefully.

I can guide you on basic trading setup if you want, pm me if you want any help. I will also search if any trader job is there I will inform you. Peace brother Peace :)
I am afraid it is not that simple. He must have promised 5 to 10 % per month returns to his investors. Risk money part , was it disclosed in writing to the investors that they may loose their capital ? I am sure it wouldn't have been.

This managing someone's money is a very risky thing. I find that every bull market gives rise to such "market wizards" with less than 6 months experience and all think that they can manage money and make 300 % returns on capital continuously. After every bull market,many such self proclaimed money managers go burst, and get into serious troubles.

This activity is illegal and I am sure no one has SEBI registration for Portfolio Manager as the networth critaria for that registration is very high. If the matter goes to the police, the things can be pretty bad ...

All people who are trying to be such "Money Managers " need to take some serious lessons from this incident.

Smart_trade

TradeJoker

Hi TT, this is not to discourage u, but i know a franchise owner from our company who committed suicide after huge loss,he was doing trades trades in his client ACs, after he also done revenge trade with borrowed money, the loss was above 1cr

so be realistic with returns

dell

tt , feels very bad after seeing ur losses.......
i also lost much amount in 08-09 in agro commodities ,
after that i am learning and try to cover my losses ........
i have other source of income also , that is the main reason i am still in markets ,
i struggled a lot ,
if u are really get loss , than i can help u ........
i have designed 6 systems for trading bnf ,
returns are average but consistent ,
on an average 4-5 lakhs per year ......
if u follow it on bnf and trade bnf only .......
only condition is 4 lakh = 4 lots .....
i can send u any one system as a brotherhood .......
i need nothing from u ,

my sys are patience sys and mm sys , as only approx 60 trades are get clicked in a year with 60% winning straeks .......u have feel boreadom...........
plz drop me a mail with proofs of ur loss , i will send it to u ........my mail id is in my thread's .......
at ur age , man thinks he knows all , a small victory seems to an everest victory in this age ......
but i want to suggest on a serious note to u ,
first plz get some other source of income as primary preference .........
u have a full life ahead ......and plz stop pretending that u knows all , on a real note , market is all , we are nothing infront of it ........

onlinegtrash

@TT
as smart_trade said you *must* stop all your trading.

I thought you were a proven risk manager taking a hit (like Jesse Livermore and victor niederhoffer)... due to bad luck or occasional loss of discipline. Am not sure whether just 'confidence' alone can take you out of the trouble you have landed in... (infact over confidence is the reason for your troubles!), I guess its going to take a lot of time 5-10 years to reasonably call yourself as a trader let alone money manager! I have been in the markets for past 3 years and still learning from my mistakes, repeating my mistakes and analyzing them still... these behavioral changes are going to take lot of time... so DON'T bet further, the path is longer and harder than you think!

DSM

TT, We all make mistakes in life. And you did too at 25. It happens, but we live to face another day. I don't think that there is any person on the forum who has not made losses, but maybe not to the extent of yours. As told, the lesson is - NEVER TRADE FOR ANYBODY ELSE. Some of the words said may be harsh, and it may hurt. But it may be true as well. Just want to tell you that you can make it, as have so many others - you will know of traders who have done much worse, but are now featured in the book 'Market Wizards' which has stories of the worlds best traders.

Ofcourse, our objective is to first earn a decent return, which is very, very simple if we are objective and use leverage, RM and MM well. So do reflect on all what is said with an open mind, but believe in your ability to bounce back - slowly and gradually. And you will. Take care my friend. Even if you lost, I still consider you as my Guru, as it was your thread that inspired me, and it is because of you, that I am trading commodities.

God bless you.

oi trader boi

I thought u r very skilled trader(the way you started) making sure shot 250 points on Crude/making 1 lakh to 6 lakhs in just a year...lekin aapki to Pungi baj gayi..(but you got burst..)
What to believe? Your earlier threads or this one Sir?

Last edited:

XRAY27

@Tamil Trader

iam not a commodity trader...iam a trader in nifty future and option at present...full time trading is my hobby...does both intra and positional my capital is 2L now...getting a decent income ...
Started Fulltime Trading from 2007 with a capital of 4L...made some good money converted them into fixed deposits in the name of family paid all the income tax
lost capital in 2011 when i shifted to F and O about 1 lakh... simple changed my self to F and O with in 6 months with the help of TJ...taken some Idea's from TJ member(santosh2010)...built my own method of trading with PA

During this period of 7 years

1.Never taken any undue influence on any person or dragging them into trading

2.Traded with my capital only ....My trading mantra is "PROTECT CAPITAL AND RESPECT MARKET"

3.MM should is constructed in such a way that it will not effect our trading even with one low freeze

4.i know number of traders who trade for living...but not members of TJ

5. i don't know your trading method ...but the way you did is not a trading in a business model

6. Trading system must suite your Risk reward..it should have a edge over crowd behavior this is very important

My suggestion is to take crop holiday for certain period ..do home work and come back again if the finance position permits you..

what happened is horrible....

TT,

Sorry for your losses.

From your contract notes i can see that you lost anywhere from 45000-50000 in one day or one trade, i don't know.

This would mean you lost 10-12% in ONE day or one trade(Assuming your capital was 4L). That shows very very poor risk management skills.

I have no questions about your trading strategy. The strategy doesn't matter , there is always 50-50 chance of winning or losing on the next trade. Doesn't matter even if your strategy says you have 60% win rate.

your focus was too much on your trading strategy than on risk management and this is where i believe you failed and as a result you lost so much. This is what most newbies believe that somehow the strategy makes money. It's not. A very common mistake to make only to realize it after a long long time.

Learning more and more technical analysis will not make you better trader.

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT TRADING STRATEGY YOU FOLLOW, BUT ALWAYS FOLLOW STRICT RISK MANAGEMENT RULES AND PRINCIPLES.

If you want to get back in the game , learn risk management and discipline yourself in this regard before taking the next trade.

May god bless you and hope you recover.

Status
Not open for further replies.