Restoring Traders/Investors Faith into Investing

Einstein

I had created a portfolio back in December 2013 for this forum. consists of stocks im bullish on. you can buy any stock listed in that portfolio, havells is one of them.

rh6996

I had created a portfolio back in December 2013 for this forum. consists of stocks im bullish on. you can buy any stock listed in that portfolio, havells is one of them.
Thanks for that CERA suggestion ! How about updating a posting the Portfolio again in current Posts. Would be easier for many to have a look.
Thanks.

Portfolio: 2013

I made this portfolio last year purely based on my fundamental research, results were really good but this portfolio was not able to beat the S&P 500 which surged 35%. however this is nifty...

Average return includes profit/loss of some other stock which i had removed because of mistake I made in fundamental analysis.
luckily i learned alot from my mistake which should not be repeated in 2014 portfolio which I am going to post with stock details soon.

There is no Havells...!!!

After DEC'13 market was changed to Higher level now....Still this portfolio active for current trend...or any validation required..

@Einstein, what are your thoughts on using PEG ratios to value stock entry/exit? Is PEG ratios useful or is it best ignored?

I recently read about Basant Maheshwari using PEG to analyse the past valuation of Infosys to show Infosys was still a buy option when the price of Infosys appeared to be high.