Sector Rotation

Even I want to become best in my hobbies:D:p;)
Dev,
I have asked a few question from you in your now-deleted threads..but you never replied. kindly do reply this time...and its a very simple question...your answer will be 100% sure shot correct..(u wont need to delete your posts).
The question is----- Can you tell us your age? to put it simply so that you can understand....how old are you.

I know its an in-decent question and shd not be asked...but just curious to know...just to know what is the max age a person can attain before he gets mature.

beginner_av

Kiss his b**t. It was my mistake starting this thread in the first place (I hope Mr.Asish now knows why the quality of posts have deteriorated). Lesson learned none the less. Never interrupt an enemy who's making a mistake.
I've asked traderji to close it.
pretty funny, why should it be your mistake starting this thread. i would have reacted like you one year ago. anyway, does this work? ask me again. and oxy work on this. u are anyway interested in pairs trading. Oil Marketing, HPCL, BPCL. theres no need to make this public anymore. if someone wants sector data, let them collect it, clean it, classify it, weigh it and make a good workable solution.

my appeal to traderji sir is to ban this specific name
as any other new ID will not create such panic anymore......
this is no more comedy anymore ........................
ignoring some one is something but why members like me (eager to learn some thing from seniors) will suffer this way.......
aaaaallllllaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssss...............

kkseal

pretty funny, why should it be your mistake starting this thread. i would have reacted like you one year ago. anyway, does this work? ask me again. and oxy work on this. u are anyway interested in pairs trading. Oil Marketing, HPCL, BPCL. theres no need to make this public anymore. if someone wants sector data, let them collect it, clean it, classify it, weigh it and make a good workable solution.
That's right I think the thread has served it's broad purpose But for Dev's monkeying, some more data could have been provided by Oxy & we could have cross checked to see if it was working. But who can blame Ajay if he wants to close the thread in disgust in the face of such an incessant irritation.

U

uasish

Ajay ,

Plz continue the Thread.1st time as a Moderator i am bound to Infarct Dev Mukherjee with out any Warning.

Asish

Linus

Oxy, no, please don't stop this thread. Continue with your excellent work. Let us ignore the ignorant ! Besides, the new comers here, will know better.

Thank you,

s :) s

Last edited: