Sector Rotation

oxusmorouz

Apologies everyone! My decision was rooted in emotions (really bad ones). Wanted to continue this thread like how SavantGarde does, but alas. Have deleted my previous post.

For the day ended 24 June 2008

Best Performing:
1) Pharma 88.0838
2) Software 80.7946
3) FMCG 78.5276

Worst Performing:
1) Real Estate 37.9813
2) Civil Construction 44.9394
3) Cables 45.0342

Last edited by a moderator:

oxusmorouz

That's right I think the thread has served it's broad purpose But for Dev's monkeying, some more data could have been provided by Oxy & we could have cross checked to see if it was working. But who can blame Ajay if he wants to close the thread in disgust in the face of such an incessant irritation.
You are right Kalyan. However, I'm not sure if it would have made a difference to a 9 to 5 spammer who's sole intention was to troll (in CV's words).

U

uasish

Apologies everyone! My decision was rooted in emotions (really bad ones). Wanted to continue this thread like how SavantGarde does, but alas. Have deleted my previous post.

For the day ended 24 June 2008

Best Performing:
1) Pharma 88.0838
2) Software 80.7946
3) FMCG 78.5276

Worst Performing:
1) Real Estate 37.9813
2) Civil Construction 44.9394
3) Cables 45.0342
That is the sipirit like Savant,everyday.

Hmmm,seems to have missed lots of......Ajay,good to see you back in action.

Looking fwd to more goodies from this thread.

Saint

oxusmorouz

why get emotionally attached to your post/thread, when you trade without emotions and attachments?
It's not the emotional attachment to the thread. What deuce is it to me if I continue this or not? I got emotional with the fact that a person trolled about with his crap arguments without having a clue and no action was being taken! Glad traderji/mods have come to the rescue ;)

Last edited:

oxusmorouz

For the day ended 25 June 2008

Best Performing:
1) Pharma 90.5482
2) Software 81.3371
3) FMCG 77.8550

Worst Performing:
1) Real Estate 38.5830
2) Civil Construction 45.1149
3) Cables 45.2402

It's not the emotional attachment to the thread.
sir,
you yourself have said "My decision was rooted in emotions (really bad ones)", so Ithought you are emotional of your thread being spammed.

What deuce is it to me if I continue this or not?
Then why did you start the thread in the first place? I believe it is to share your knowledge with co-boarders, which in some way is useful to all.

I got emotional with the fact that a person trolled about with his crap arguments without having a clue and no action was being taken! Glad traderji/mods have come to the rescue ;)
You could have used the way suggested by saint in another thread. i.e, edit, ignore -dev or whoever it is.

Through your, saints, CV,uasish and savant sirs posts I learned to remove emotion from trading and trying to do so in real life also. So it shocked me to see emotion in your post.

Hoping to see great posts from you.

If I have offended you in any way, it may be because of improper use of language and I have no intention of offending u.