Shares Accounting Software for Tax and Portfolio Management

VJAY

Dear,rusk,
Is need of delete previous entries in XL file for todays new entry?

Hi Rusk

Sorry to say but I have tried on IE per your suggestion. However, the same problem has occur.

I am using IE 8.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

hi,

There are 2 possibilities for this message:
1. The browser you are using is not supporting specific server tags that are included the jsp pages (Google Chrome and Firefox Mozilla don't support the tags and therefore will not work for File upload. These browsers can be used to all other operations though.)

2. You are uploading the file from a networked computer and the Tomcat server is located on another machine. Keeping the application performance in mind, file upload is designed to work on local rather than remote machine.

Would you mind trying to upload the file using IE?

Thanks
Rusk

VJAY

Dear Rusk,
i have attached the error while uploadin the sample data.xls hope to hear soon

regards
IMO change file type from sharekhan to ICICI.....

Dear Rusk

Thanks for replying and updating the file. I am not facing any error. However, new message has flash "No File To Upload" under Upload Tab and no further action have taken place.
Ritesh,

I am in the process of adding a few more features and will be posting an updated version of the application with some structural changes for local disk access from a browser. Hopefully the update will resolve your issue. Please bear with me until then.

Regards
Rusk

VJAY

Dear Rusk,

What an advantage of using this s/w?am now uploaded 3 days data...but it not showing any performance report /any profit loss report....only showing positions ....

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Dear Rusk,

What an advantage of using this s/w?am now uploaded 3 days data...but it not showing any performance report /any profit loss report....only showing positions ....
I guess you missed invoking the Calculate PL. Once a file has been uploaded, currently you will need to click on Calculate PL (available on the same page) for the system to calculate the PL based on your transactions. You can live all parameters blank. Since the product is still under development, I haven't had a chance to integrate all the components together.

Later releases will have a fully automated way of calculating PL following a File upload.

Regards
Rusk

VJAY

dear rusk,
thanks for you immediate reply....how can I upload future & options trade details?in same way?