Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Aud/usd

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

First, I'm sharing my new look chart after my other computer crashed.

There has been some talk about this pair lately. I mentioned in my Weekly Forecast about 1.0510 containing for this week, and the peak was 1.0500, and it will stay that way.
Initial support will be the tenken at 1.0302, and then the kijun at .9944. Do not count on the latter being hit. The weekly has a lot to say about that. We could see 1.0244 hit this week. If it does get hit, then it contains.
Mr paul, The charts looks nice but the background color is a little girly -lol

Hello sir, Sir This is a pic of usd/chf Sir I have read in the recent posts that it is headed south to the W-Tenken further to the W-kinjun, but here there is a break of the daily trend line and the correction back has yet not taken place !

The trend line looks good, if it is the daily trend line then there should be a daily correction! the level you have marked 0.8697 seems to be good support area probably the pair is going to bounce of that area for a correction!, let MR paul come and have his views!

Exactly! The top of the cloud is making for an excellent support for that move. As always, all TL breaks get a correction back to the point of the break, then the new trend continues. .8593 contains for this leg.

Hello sir, Sir This is a pic of usd/chf Sir I have read in the recent posts that it is headed south to the W-Tenken further to the W-kinjun, but here there is a break of the daily trend line and the correction back has yet not taken place !

Exactly! The top of the cloud is making for an excellent support for that move. As always, all TL breaks get a correction back to the point of the break, then the new trend continues. .8593 contains for this leg.
Hello sir, thank you sir for the reply, Sir the trend line was broken at 0.9390 and it requires almost a 250 pips correction back to the trend line from where it stands now I Am glad I drew it correctly :)

I made a mistake in my previous post. I meant .8693 will contain, which will herald a return to .8887 or higher.

The trend line looks good, if it is the daily trend line then there should be a daily correction! the level you have marked 0.8697 seems to be good support area probably the pair is going to bounce of that area for a correction!, let MR paul come and have his views!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Saif, I'm not sure where you got the .9390 figure from, but I did a print screen to show the TL break is .8871

Hello sir, thank you sir for the reply, Sir the trend line was broken at 0.9390 and it requires almost a 250 pips correction back to the trend line from where it stands now I Am glad I drew it correctly :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2