Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTG, as per your request:

Gold-M 1831.16 1792.08 1768.54 1721.46 1697.92 -1658.84
Silver-M 42.91 38.95 36.57 31.79 29.41 -25.45
Crude Oil-M 116.74 105.75 99.12 85.88 79.25 -68.26

paul,
could you please publish the monthlies for gold,silver and crude .i was searching for them .
i was searching here and in your blog too but could not locate them
thank you

With this pair, the only thing to do is speculate, at least for now. The recent price action on the 4-hour we are witnessing should be a terminal blowout to be contained somewhere between .8556 and .8504. As long as that is the case, then a strong reversal is still in the cards.
I know one thing. Cable has 1.5717 zeroed in.

Paul... Euro/GBP..losing steam? or is this just noise to do a shake out

I have initiated Shorts on the following pairs

AUDUSD
EURUSD

Sorry about the post without any info..

AUDUSD: Closed at breakeven. Reason for entry. A small rally (rally touching the bottom of the cloud) and the downmove continued.
EURUSD: Nice rally and continued the downmove. At present again rallying back.

I can see very high volatility moves. Looking forward more shorts unless trend breaks on 4H.

Regards
Raj

Last edited:

VJAY

Dear paul,
Look nifty chart...today it bounced from TL ,Cloud top support & TS...Is this going north again?.........

Hi VJAY, I have been posting daily updates at http://www.traderji.com/derivatives/42863-nifty-50-future-trends.html.
There is regular discussion there on Nifty, which is why I'm posting the daily updates there. It is also an extremely busy thread.
I will continue posting the weekly update on it here and the S&R's.

Nevertheless, you made a valid point, the bounce was predictable, and I still favor that level to be broken, as the market head towards 5061 and 4953.

Dear paul,
Look nifty chart...today it bounced from TL ,Cloud top support & TS...Is this going north again?.........

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The chart tells the story that speculation was right. The push came from the EUR, as it is still determined to make that correction within this leg.

With this pair, the only thing to do is speculate, at least for now. The recent price action on the 4-hour we are witnessing should be a terminal blowout to be contained somewhere between .8556 and .8504. As long as that is the case, then a strong reversal is still in the cards.
I know one thing. Cable has 1.5717 zeroed in.

Re: Aud/chf

The TL was broken by default. Notice how is closed yesterday on one side, and because of the slope of the line opened today on the other side.
It still looks like the top of the cloud will be strong support. The weekly still has not made its case that the UP is over. You could go short after the pullback to the TL and use a tight stop.
A hedge is not a bad idea give 2 of 3 scenarios. If the cloud holds, then both sides will win. If it goes north from here, after the UP is complete, you take that end out, and you are still in good shape.
If this whole thing lied to use, and it goes through the daily cloud, then you got something ugly on your hands. The eventuality is you got married to your position, and you would take one side out for a huge gain and the other out for, hopefully, not so huge a loss.

I'd suggest gain experience with hedging on your demo first. Hedges are not as easy as they appear.
Mr paul regarding aud/chf the pair is confused and searching for favourable direction in my chart is has broken the trend line from side I won't say or even take that any close to trend line brake ! I would be patient and wait for the pair to reach the top weekly cloud it looks doable like you said if it doesn't and goes downside I would say we need some big candles for and a correction for more confirmation! It is very well supported above the 200 day sma ! possible I think a move to the daily kinjun looks possible for now! daily stoch is also confused no momentum! for Now its just trapped and going 100 pips up and down from 14 days it was a scalper's market ! there is a doji candlestick formed for more confirmation that the markethas lost it, some one needs to show this pair the way - lol

Saif, the TL is not broken. Today, we had a strong move on the other side of the TL, but that does not mean it was broken. We have to have a close on the other side.
I keep saying that the weekly still is not satisfied in giving on the fact the UP is over. I'll be taking a position on this pair, but I'm still waiting for the UP to be finished.

Sir the default break of the trend line for aud/chf seems to have given up ! The trend line still holds tight sir :/

Re: Aud/chf

FW, please read post 2102.

Mr paul regarding aud/chf the pair is confused and searching for favourable direction in my chart is has broken the trend line from side I won't say or even take that any close to trend line brake ! I would be patient and wait for the pair to reach the top weekly cloud it looks doable like you said if it doesn't and goes downside I would say we need some big candles for and a correction for more confirmation! It is very well supported above the 200 day sma ! possible I think a move to the daily kinjun looks possible for now! daily stoch is also confused no momentum! for Now its just trapped and going 100 pips up and down from 14 days it was a scalper's market ! there is a doji candlestick formed for more confirmation that the markethas lost it, some one needs to show this pair the way - lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2