Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Saif, the TL is not broken. Today, we had a strong move on the other side of the TL, but that does not mean it was broken. We have to have a close on the other side.
I keep saying that the weekly still is not satisfied in giving on the fact the UP is over. I'll be taking a position on this pair, but I'm still waiting for the UP to be finished.
Hello sir Yes sir that is what I meant ! it has not shown the feature of breaking a candle sir . it has just went sideways from the trend line sir

Hello Sir aud/usd is stil due for its correction at 1.0495 , The 4 hour Span- B/kinjun-sen is weighting heavily on this pair with stoch being OB I epect a move to the W- Tenken-sen I have shorted this pair targeting for the 4 hour tenken sen and a stop loss activated above the kinjun

Hello Sir aud/usd is stil due for its correction at 1.0495 , The 4 hour Span- B/kinjun-sen is weighting heavily on this pair with stoch being OB I epect a move to the W- Tenken-sen I have shorted this pair targeting for the 4 hour tenken sen and a stop loss activated above the kinjun

I am also with u in this entry with a similar setup.. Above Kinjun, I might reverse the trade based on the conditions. My targets are little deep and will change with the candles.

Regards
Raj

I am also with u in this entry with a similar setup.. Above Kinjun, I might reverse the trade based on the conditions. My targets are little deep and will change with the candles.

Regards
Raj

Hello Raj bhai I stepped out of this trade on 50 pips profit! I plan to follow my money management rules to only look for 20 pips(2% of equity) daily but the target of the h4 tenken-sen should possibly hit but we are still due for correction to the upside :)

Last edited:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Saif, respectfully, let me say you are laboring too much over one pair.
The posted chart shows that you can switch to a lower TF, but look at the result it yields. You would have gotten whipsawed out of the trade for a losing trade, and winning is much better than losing.
The daily shows the TL has not been broken, and that is all you have to go by.
There is a cluster event at .9237, so we are due for a breakout on the pair.

Another point. Trading is not about wishing and hoping. It is simply trading the moves. As per the TL conversation about this pair, you are still a long way from initiating the trade if you are going by per said rules. After all, you are waiting for the break, then the correction.

Sir can a higher time frame trend line be switched to lower to see if it is corrected or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2