Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.

EagleOne

Thread, my own thread? Forget it. Not on TJ, anyway.
Man, I have 2 personal domain names sitting idle for months, waiting for me to setup the blog sites. Don't have time! Pips, if I had time, I wouldn't be playing the most inane game in town - ping-pong with nifty! I would be bungee-jumping with blood-curdling, suicidal, insanely high spread stocks instead
. :lol:

LOL, the weekend is here, and I'm feeling jazzed. I enjoy doing the Weekly Forecast.
It is another busy weekend. I will get the WF done....somewhere between the end of the week and the beginning of next week.
My weekend will be busy with sports and catching up with friends and partying out.. This is the best way that I can relax and get ready for the next week..

Seems like that there will be a move to north on GBPUSD (H4) & USDJPY. I am not taking the trade of GBPUSD.

Good nite

Regards
Raj

If you give me your domain names, I'll pass them on to my friends and see if they can do something with them. That way you can concentrate your efforts here at TJ--lol.

I know what you are saying about Nifty. Ping pong and bungee jumping are history if we could only get the move to 4300. The monthly still has some momentum left in it to thrust it south. This way it becomes a smooth plane ride from that point.

Thread, my own thread? Forget it. Not on TJ, anyway.
Man, I have 2 personal domain names sitting idle for months, waiting for me to setup the blog sites. Don't have time! Pips, if I had time, I wouldn't be playing the most inane game in town - ping-pong with nifty! I would be bungee-jumping with blood-curdling, suicidal, insanely high spread stocks instead
. :lol:

If you give me your domain names, I'll pass them on to my friends and see if they can do something with them. That way you can concentrate your efforts here at TJ--lol.

I know what you are saying about Nifty. Ping pong and bungee jumping are history if we could only get the move to 4300. The monthly still has some momentum left in it to thrust it south. This way it becomes a smooth plane ride from that point.
Hello sir 4300 ? 0_0 thats a long way south sir !I am expecting a move to 5500 a little lower than the bottom of the weekly cloud! as there was a previous bounce from the daily Span -A if broken I would go for the kinjun :)

EagleOne

I am not concentrating on any damn thing but my personal work, Pips. I am working on my computer all the time. In between, I trade nifty, in between I visit TJ, in between I do everything! :D

Hell with nifty trading, man. It is a headache. Believe me, I feel like a casual labour working the farms during the harvest! Actually, I am seriously looking at a few stocks' monthlies for entry points. Once in place the way I want, I wouldn't bother for 6 months at least.

Circa 4600 target was hit, which was the outlook since 6100. The conceptual target was 4300. LOL, many thought 4600 was a long way from 6100.
I'm telling you, the monthly is still not ready to give it up.
The weekly is getting to to OB territory as it approaches the bottom of the cloud.

Hello sir 4300 ? 0_0 thats a long way south sir !I am expecting a move to 5500 a little lower than the bottom of the weekly cloud! as there was a previous bounce from the daily Span -A if broken I would go for the kinjun :)

Eagle, you are busy flying around in the mountains.
Of course, I know you know I was joking about disclosing your domain name.

I am not concentrating on any thing but my personal work, Pips. I am working on my computer all the time. In between, I trade nifty, in between I visit TJ, in between I do everything! :D

with nifty trading, man. It is a headache. Believe me, I feel like a casual labour working the farms during the harvest! Actually, I am seriously looking at a few stocks' monthlies for entry points. Once in place the way I want, I wouldn't bother for 6 months at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2