Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir thank you very much for explaining ! Sir I got the SD extreme channel in my chart, Sir how does SD Channel work sir could you explain me sir? I could only figure out that when a channel line is hit it acts as a support or resistance reversing the pair! Sir I have always seen thison your chart at first I though that they are some kind of equidistant channel or trend line drawn on the chart but I did never ask you ! :)

The Standard Deviation channel indicator is not a means to measure S or R, but is is a warning that preempts an explosive reversal. Once either extreme has been hit, you want to go to your confluence of indications for an entry, and then get ready for a quick move. It will rewrite because as price action progresses so does the channel and the extremes. It's just worth watching.
As a metaphor, picture a room of 100 people, and they are all common at different heights. Let's say you arbitrarily get to someone who is 7 feet tall, what are the odds of the next person being smaller? That next person could be 1 foot shorter, and still be above the mean height of 5'10" (an example). Look at the weekly for the EUR/GBP. As yourself what are the odds of the pair dropping much lower than .8588.

Sir thank you very much for explaining ! Sir I got the SD extreme channel in my chart, Sir how does SD Channel work sir could you explain me sir? I could only figure out that when a channel line is hit it acts as a support or resistance reversing the pair! Sir I have always seen thison your chart at first I though that they are some kind of equidistant channel or trend line drawn on the chart but I did never ask you ! :)

Last edited:
Weekly Review--103011

EUR/USD: The WR1 is 1.4270 amd it is doubtful this pair will make it that high this week. Look for the downtrend that started on Friday to continue throughout this week. Both the WS1 at 1.4018 and the WS2 at 1.3892 present cluster events. The other level to look for is 1.3966, as that is the combination.

The week started with a rush. It not only was doubtful the 1.4270, this pair never retraced, and the cluster events were taken out with ease on Monday. The dip for the week at 1.3607 was hit on Tuesday.

USD/JPY: This pair is still waiting for the breakout, as it has been very tight for it lately. Bearing that happening this week, look for the WS3 at 75.00 to contain on the downside. On the trip north, look for the WR2 at 76.27 to contain, but if it don’t look for a strong move to the WR3 at 76.64 to be hit in a hurry.

The dip was made at the beginning of the Tokyo session on Monday at 75.55, 6 pips under the WS1. From there, we got the breakout we were looking for as the peak was 79.52.

GBP/USD: The correction to the MT move north has not begun yet, but it will this week. The WS2 at 1.5970 represents a cluster event and will contain this week. Price action this week will say a lot as to which way this pair will go in the near future.

The correction start, as promised, as the dip was 1.5874. Initially, the WS2 held, as we had a strong move off it. Later the reversal plunged it to the aforementioned dip.

USD/CHF: There is strong R ay the WR1 at .8713. Because of the infancy of the correction, that R figures to be broken. The WR2 at .8799 should contain. MT, this pair is still headed much lower.

The WR3 at .8940 was need to contain as the peak was .8958.

EUR/CHF: It’s been getting tight for this pair of late. It’s still due to break out for its correction. This week the top of the daily cloud at 1.1930 will contain if it makes it that far. After all, the WS3 is only 1.2055.

It still has been tight as the dip was 1.2129, just 5 pips from the WS2.

AUD/USD: This pair is headed back to the daily TL, currently at 1.0575, which is also making for a perfect confluence with my WS1. If that is broken, then it means an abrupt fail to the WS2 at 1.0451, and then we get a correction from that point.

The pair continue long past the WS2 as the dip was 1.0202, 43 pips on the other side of the WS3.

USD/CAD: I had been talking about this pair when it first began the drop that we could get a move all the way back to the .9500’s. That move is coming along nicely, but this week the first correction of any significance could take place. The two levels to watch will be the WS1 And WS2 at .9828 and .9741, respectively .If price action makes it to the latter, hen it will form a nice confluence with the bottom of the weekly cloud. Also, if it makes it to the latter, then we will have to wait until next week before we see the first bullish weekly candle in what will be 5 weeks.

We got that significant correction as the peak was 1.0227, just 10 pips on this side of the WR3.

NZD/USD: There is little doubt that the weekly tenken WS2 combo at .8019 is going to be containment for this week, and that is if price makes it that low. MT, this pair has strong momentum north on the weekly, and is headed to at least .8384, most likely much higher.

I was wrong on the WS2 containing. It kept going to .7805.

EUR/GBP: In the last Weekly Forecast, I talked about how this pair is headed back to .9000. There was a strong thrust on Thursday that added momentum to the outlook. In order for the clear view back to .9000 to be maintained, the top of the daily cloud at .8706 needs to contain, and we need a weekly finish above .8746.

The momentum failed as the move north is delayed. The market closed at .8599.

EUR/JPY: This pair could be in for some consolidative price action this week. The correction that began on Friday should continue to at least 106.60, but be contained at the WS1 at 106.27. If that is broken convincingly, then it is time for reevaluation, because, MT, this pair appears headed to 100.27.

The dip was in the middle of the 2 reference points at 106.48. The pair took off to the peak at 111.56, then moved strongly back to the close for the week at 107.86, so the consolidation continues.

GBP/JPY: I’ve mentioned this quite a lot about this pair in the past, but I’ll do it again. The weekly TL is getting another test, and it is due to give out. Current level is 123.03. Considering the WR2 is 123.27, it may not happen this week, as it is probably due for a correction to start the week. Nevertheless, it is forthcoming, as we see a move back to 126.93. The move to the bottom of the weekly cloud at 131.13 may now be a little too aggressive of a target because of the severe time lag.

The weekly cloud was broken as the pair peaked at 127.29.

Last edited:
Weekly S&R's--110611

R3 r2 r1 s1 s2 s3
eur/usd 1.4360 1.4101 1.3946 1.3634 1.3479 -1.3220
usd/jpy 82.33 80.47 79.34 77.10 75.97 -74.11
gbp/usd 1.6353 1.6207 1.6119 1.5943 1.5855 -1.5709
usd/chf 0.9203 0.9040 0.8942 0.8746 0.8648 -0.8485
eur/chf 1.2313 1.2260 1.2229 1.2165 1.2134 -1.2081
aud/usd 1.0887 1.0654 1.0514 1.0232 1.0092 -0.9859
usd/cad 1.0510 1.0362 1.0274 1.0096 1.0008 -0.9860
nzd/usd 0.8362 0.8168 0.8051 0.7817 0.7700 -0.7506
eur/gbp 0.8836 0.8729 0.8664 0.8534 0.8469 -0.8362
eur/jpy 113.01 110.67 109.27 106.45 105.05 -102.71
gbp/jpy 130.96 128.43 126.90 123.86 122.33 -119.80

Weekly Forecast--110611

EUR/USD: The correction has been a sideways event, which is near an end. I would look for a move up to the WR1 at 1.3946. The top of the daily cloud is 1.3954, which matches nicely with the TL break from the UP. Look for a definite reversal from that circa area.

USD/JPY: With Mondays monster move, this pair has broken out of its lethargy, and is now in its uptrend. The only thing left for it to do is break loose of the weekly TL, which acted as strong R last week. It probably will not happen this week, tough, as the WR1 is 79.34, and it figures to contain this week. Other than that, this pair is a tough call. Im going to be wrong somewhere, because I do not see any downside potential, and it is not likely the pair will only move between the WP and WR1 all week.

GBP/USD: The most likely scenario for this pair is that 1.6134 contains, and then we are in for a strong reversal. If it does not contain, then there is room for a potential rise to 1.6542. As long as the former holds, then we head to the WS2 at 1.5855.

USD/CHF: This pair still has strong potential for the move north to continue to .9162 before staging a reversal.

EUR/CHF: This pair is tough. For 4 consecutive weeks it has had a bear candle, but the 4 candles combine are about the same size as the bull candle 4 weeks ago. A shakeup could be in order. What could happen is a move south to start the week to the WS1 at 1.2165, and then the reversal could last the rest of the week. The pair is still waiting on a big reversal that will eventually happen.

AUD/USD: This is still headed for a huge drop over the MT. This week the upside should be limited to the MP at 1.0541. Afterward, we could see a drop to the bottom of the daily cloud at 1.0070, even though leaving doubt it would make it all the way there this week.

USD/CAD: Any move south this week should be limited to the WS1 at 1.0096, and that is provided the daily TF is the dominant one over the weekly. As many pairs go this week, this is a tough call. If the weekly is dominant, then we will not get as high as the WR1 at 1.0274, and it will be a very strong drop south.

NZD/USD: Like many pairs, it is clear the USD is going to win the day against its cross counterpart, which means this pair is headed much lower. This week, it looks volatile. The favored scenario would be to see the .8023--.8061 R zone to contain, and then bring a strong reversal.

EUR/GBP: As opposed to many pairs this week, the route looks clear for this week. The .8556--.8534 R zone will be containment, and we should see a strong move north this week, as I would tentatively put the WR2 at .8729 on the radar.

EUR/JPY: This pair put on a show last Monday as it came from a long ways down to take out the weekly TL, but quickly retreated and the TL contained. It is favorable it will break through the top of the daily cloud and the weekly TL and headed higher over coming days or weeks. The daily tenken at 106.15 should contain any potential drop, and then see a move towards the WR2 at 110.67.

GBP/JPY: Unlike its cousin, the EUR/JPY, this pair has already made it on the other side of the weekly TL. MT, this pair is headed to circa 131.13. For this week, the WS1 at 123.86 should contain any ideas of heading south, and then we head north the rest of the week.

Nifty

I saw the top of the daily cloud / TL combo at circa 5215 containing, but temporarily, and as per previous posts, I mentioned how the top would be taken out, in favor of a move through the cloud and to the bottom. Even though that is the way the daily is still pointing, the weekly is still strong strong pointing north, and now momentum as swung in favor of the hourly and 4-hour. The northward journey should now continue to start the week to the WR1 at 5357 and then the W2 at 5400. The latter probably becomes a decision point for either a reversal that would look even more complex that what it would before, or for the continuation for the rest of the journey to the bottom of the weekly cloud at 5563. The weekly cloud looks very strong, and it will be containment that will bring a very strong reversal with it.

Re: Nifty

I saw the top of the daily cloud / TL combo at circa 5215 containing, but temporarily, and as per previous posts, I mentioned how the top would be taken out, in favor of a move through the cloud and to the bottom. Even though that is the way the daily is still pointing, the weekly is still strong strong pointing north, and now momentum as swung in favor of the hourly and 4-hour. The northward journey should now continue to start the week to the WR1 at 5357 and then the W2 at 5400. The latter probably becomes a decision point for either a reversal that would look even more complex that what it would before, or for the continuation for the rest of the journey to the bottom of the weekly cloud at 5563. The weekly cloud looks very strong, and it will be containment that will bring a very strong reversal with it.
Hello sir , Sir As the weekly kinjun seems to be acting as a pretty strong support I feel it fades the chances for a move through piercing the daily Span-A and moving to the daily kinjun Should I close my short trade as the market opens or hold Sir?

Re: Nifty

Saif, the best way to answer that is to say I further expanded on Nifty at Nifty 50 future TRENDS.

Hello sir , Sir As the weekly kinjun seems to be acting as a pretty strong support I feel it fades the chances for a move through piercing the daily Span-A and moving to the daily kinjun Should I close my short trade as the market opens or hold Sir?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2