Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eur/gbp

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

First of all, me and the paint program did not get along, which is the reason for the mess. In my reference for this post, just concentrate on the ovals that I drew.

The 2 TL's below for drawn for a reason. The correct one was broken, but you see what happened. It was really a head fake. In order, and as per my Weekly Forecast, it was predicted because of the containment level mentioned in my forecast. I drew another TL connect to the recent swing low, and the reaction was such that should personify any TL bounce. That dip should be it for the week.

My ovals, ala me and paint not getting along today is a 1-2-3 formation. Once that peak (the 2) is broken, then look for another very strong move to ensue.

Usd/chf & eur/usd

USD/CHF: Watch for my WR2 at .9040 to be a decision point for the reversal. There is still room for a potential rise to .9127. I'm still thinking. 9040 is worth a chance.

EUR/USD: This pair is really being used as a USD cross-check. When the WR2 is hit for the USD/CHF, that could also be the turning point for this pair. I keep saying it, but the move north is not finished, and it is now turning into what should be a complex correction. Because of the longevity of the correction and the sideways motion, this could brewing up for a move to 1.3954, a bounce from there, and then a continuation to 1.4195.

Personally, I would love to short at 1.4195. It would make for a better trip to the 1.3400's.That scenario is not confirmed, and as per the Weekly Forecast, the only confirmation I have is the containment at 1.3954 until the market tells me other wise.

Last edited:
Re: Usd/chf & eur/usd

USD/CHF: Watch for my WR2 at .9040 to be a decision point for the reversal. There is still room for a potential rise to .9127. I'm still thinking. 9040 is worth a chance.

EUR/USD: This pair is really being used as a USD cross-check. When the WR2 is hit for the USD/CHF, that could also be the turning point for this pair. I keep saying it, but the move north is not finished, and it is now turning into what should be a complex correction. Because of the longevity of the correction and the sideways motion, this could brewing up for a move to 1.3954, a bounce from there, and then a continuation to 1.4195.

Personally, I would love to short at 1.4195. It would make for a better trip to the 1.3400's.That scenario is not confirmed, and as per the Weekly Forecast, the only confirmation I have is the containment at 1.3954 until the market tells me other wise.
Usually When I have a doubt in my mind. I split the entry into 2 parts. Wat do u think abt it. Like 50% entry in 9040 and 2nd entry in 9127.

Regards
Raj

I've done that before. OTOH, in the example of the USD/CHF (I did not take that position, as I free some space up to take the AUD/CHF position that I am currently short in.), I may jump in at the initial point, then find it lacks momentum, take the profit, get out, then wait for the next level.
Another way to do it, is ride it to the TL and get out. If it breaks the TL, then no big deal. Wait for it to hit support under the TL, then ride it back, then reenter the short under the TL.
Once again, there is no right or wrong way of doing it and managing your entries and exits.

Usually When I have a doubt in my mind. I split the entry into 2 parts. Wat do u think abt it. Like 50% entry in 9040 and 2nd entry in 9127.

Regards
Raj

I've done that before. OTOH, in the example of the USD/CHF (I did not take that position, as I free some space up to take the AUD/CHF position that I am currently short in.), I may jump in at the initial point, then find it lacks momentum, take the profit, get out, then wait for the next level.
Another way to do it, is ride it to the TL and get out. If it breaks the TL, then no big deal. Wait for it to hit support under the TL, then ride it back, then reenter the short under the TL.
Once again, there is no right or wrong way of doing it and managing your entries and exits.
Yep.. Different people will handle things differently. Its just the comfort level
I think EURUSD shud move to 1.394 this time. Not sure whether it can hold longer there too. I would be interested to see the reaction of USDJPY and AUDUSD pair along with it.

Regards
Raj

Yep.. Different people will handle things differently. Its just the comfort level
I think EURUSD shud move to 1.394 this time. Not sure whether it can hold longer there too. I would be interested to see the reaction of USDJPY and AUDUSD pair along with it.

Regards
Raj
Hi Raj bhai for now its the H4 Span -B acting as A Resistance! the momentum of the trend and the trend line has been lost with the sideways pattern

Hello sir, usd/chf reversed from near 0.9040 to the downside and so did aud/chf! Do you think it is a good time to sell usd/chf targetting for the daily tenken?

That pair is starting to give me motion sickness. I said somewhere this UP would be a consolidative, possibly volatile corrective move. I just did not know how consolidative the move was going to be. Nevertheless, I'm waiting for the TL break to be fully corrected, before I jump on its bandwagon.

Regards
Raj

Saif, the nice thing is price action did not wander too far under the cloud, with the sideways motion under the cloud and the fresh break of the DOWN TL, this means the cloud should be penetrated for a move to the top, which matches perfectly with the TL breaks of the UP.
The thing that could happen is more consolidation after that. We could get the move south from the cloud, then the DOWN TL gets corrected, but then it also needs its respective trend move, so we could go higher yet.

Hi Raj bhai for now its the H4 Span -B acting as A Resistance! the momentum of the trend and the trend line has been lost with the sideways pattern

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

It certainly appears that is where it is headed. Notice the very strong S-- apex and all. It might be god to have a TP at the tenken at .8816. My .9127 target should also be hit before signs of the reversal back to the DOWN.

Hello sir, usd/chf reversed from near 0.9040 to the downside and so did aud/chf! Do you think it is a good time to sell usd/chf targetting for the daily tenken?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2