Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are getting a bounce off the bottom of the cloud. I said the WR1 at 79.34 would contain. The pair has not approached that point. It also does not have to.
The irony is if I view this pair in terms of the strict confines of a standard deviation channel, there is no reason to believe this pair will head higher.
It's still favorable, as per my WF for the weekly TL to be broken, currently at 79.52.

Looking out for USDJPY.. This can impact other pairs.. Touched the bottom of the cloud in H4.

Regards
Raj

We are getting a bounce off the bottom of the cloud. I said the WR1 at 79.34 would contain. The pair has not approached that point. It also does not have to.
The irony is if I view this pair in terms of the strict confines of a standard deviation channel, there is no reason to believe this pair will head higher.
It's still favorable, as per my WF for the weekly TL to be broken, currently at 79.52.
I am not clear about your comments. Can explain it in more detail. The current value of USDJPY is 77.66.

Regards
Raj

Re: Eur/usd

LOL, the way the pair has been moving this week is why I enjoy Saturdays more, when I do the Weekly Forecast, then I do trading throughout the week. There are some weeks it seems like you wait all week waiting for the setup, and then when the week is over, I do the Weekly Review and find thing went as planned--rrrrgh (Starting to sound like Tucker.).

I did mention in the WF the top of the daily cloud at 1.3954 would be hit. I got it right, except the cloud dropped to 1.3846. It is now adding to a volatile mix. The WR1 is 1.3946, which means the daily cloud is not going to contain the price. Either price action enjoys life above the cloud for awhile, then reverses back through it, or it continues higher to the WR2 at 1.4101.
Hello sir, how are you ? I wonder how you are awake so early in the morning! Sir I don't know what to say I lost long trades today on eur/usd and holding my sell on usd/chf from 0.8960 I feel dumb shorting at that time I got indisciplied! I don't know why I did that I marked that area as a S and I knew I would see a bounce off that H4 kinjun area but still I just ran onto shorting it little higher at 0.8960 expecting it to be the limit for the up move and after that directly go to the daily tenken-sen ! arghh
eurodollar I expected a move to the Span-A today but the bottom of the H4 cloud was unable to hold and it blew off south and broke the UP trend line ! It is still well supported above the 200 day sma I wonder when that day will come when I will see that 1.3950-1.4100 hit !

Last edited:

Where did you place your stop?

Hello sir, how are you ? I wonder how you are awake so early in the morning! Sir I don't know what to say I lost long trades today on eur/usd and holding my sell on usd/chf from 0.8960 I feel dumb shorting at that time I got indisciplied! I don't know why I did that I marked that area as a S and I knew I would see a bounce off that H4 kinjun area but still I just ran onto shorting it little higher at 0.8960 expecting it to be the limit for the up move and after that directly go to the daily tenken-sen ! arghh
eurodollar I expected a move to the Span-A today but the bottom of the H4 cloud was unable to hold and it blew off south and broke the UP trend line ! It is still well supported above the 200 day sma I wonder when that day will come when I will see that 1.3950-1.4100 hit !

That's hindsight.
The candle was inside the cloud. If the price made it to the top, then you would have been saying, "I should have waited for price to hit the top of the cloud before shorting."

Don't forget, even though it is complex, the daily UP TL still have to be corrected. But then, the DOWN around 1.3452 has to too.

Sir,It would have been better if I would have shorted the pair at the span B the candles were also indicting a downside move

Sir no stops were used when I was targetting for the daily tenken sen I though the pair has to make it there sooner or later so I couldn't think of any stops :(
Paul,
The sad thing is that I missed the move.. I have taken long yesterday and close it in the morning and waiting for confirmation to reverse the trade.. Wanted to enter at 1.375 short but missed it coz I never punched the order.. This is my planned trade which I missed out. I will stay out of it completely for sometime.

Good thing is that Audusd short has helped me..

USDJPY chart is all messed up for me.. Just looking at the pattern of the previous move. My target is 80.9 which is the bottom of the cloud in the weekly chart.

Regards
Raj

Saif, you got to have money management as a part of your methodology.
Your methodology has made great strides, but unless you learn some money management skills you are destined to bankrupt.
The three important parts all traders have to have, and this is not just opnion:
1. Methodology
2. Money management
3. Mind discipline.

They are also developed in that order.

Sir no stops were used when I was targetting for the daily tenken sen I though the pair has to make it there sooner or later so I couldn't think of any stops :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2