Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This is pair we had been talking about. One of the topics was the issue of the daily TL, and the fact it was not broken. The move on the weekly shows the bounce off the TL had some teeth, and is beginning to fulfill the view of it finding its way into the cloud, and then to the top. This week look for signs of a strong reversal .9366, maybe a little higher.
Sir, this was a bull's eye! Sir it reversed from 0.9366 to the down, that was a fresh weekly cloud! on the weekly chart the tenken and kinjun looks very funny both have gone in an opposite direction with weekly tenken up and weekly tenken south ! the pair is overbought in the weekly !Sir I have drawn 2 trend lines again in this chart and I am still confused if there is any north move left? or should i sell it for the weekly tenken then futgher look for weekly kijun?

Re: Usd/chf & eur/usd

It certainly appears that is where it is headed. Notice the very strong S-- apex and all. It might be god to have a TP at the tenken at .8816. My .9127 target should also be hit before signs of the reversal back to the DOWN.
Sir thank you ! Sir 1 thing that is unclear for me is the area 0.9127 !Sir are you looking for this area after the daily tenken-sen is hit or before ? because I just sold this pair sir and have my tp set for the daily tenken sen sir !

Re: AUD/CHF additional note

The AUD/USD is going to be dipping to 1.0070, and more than likely much lower, MT. Just keep in mind it won't just be Swissy strength that will move the pair. Aussie weakness will also have a lot to do with it.
Sir if I am not wrong aud/usd with the weekly being over valued sir and the area 1.0070 sir(weekly tenken sen) is also an SD extreme which is poniting out a huge reversal to the upside at that point sir? thank you

I posted my chart. Maybe it will add some clarity. At this point we are getting a bounce off the TL that was drawn from the 4-hour chart. What we are probably going to see is the break of it, then the bounce off the daily TL, and then the break of it.

The break of the 4-hour TL will mark the initial reversal of the trend, and the break of the daily will add confirmation.

Not only was there a trading opportunity presented at the top of the weekly cloud, but there will also be opportunities at each of the TL corrections. I'm going to add after the break and correction of the daily TL.

Sir, this was a bull's eye! Sir it reversed from 0.9366 to the down, that was a fresh weekly cloud! on the weekly chart the tenken and kinjun looks very funny both have gone in an opposite direction with weekly tenken up and weekly tenken south ! the pair is overbought in the weekly !Sir I have drawn 2 trend lines again in this chart and I am still confused if there is any north move left? or should i sell it for the weekly tenken then futgher look for weekly kijun?

Re: AUD/CHF additional note

Along with a lot of support, that fact you mentioned would be worth considering once price action gets there. What could be the overriding factor is the dominant TF. After all, channels get readjusted.

Sir if I am not wrong aud/usd with the weekly being over valued sir and the area 1.0070 sir(weekly tenken sen) is also an SD extreme which is poniting out a huge reversal to the upside at that point sir? thank you

Re: Eur/usd

The pair is finally breaking through, or at least I hope that is the case. It has had its eye on the WR1 at 1.3946. It just did not know the route it wanted to take. Those eastern trips are a snoozer.
Hello Sir, Sir the pair got inside the cloud finally ! I wanted to go long targetting for the top of the cloud the correction point for the daily trend line break But I didn't sir as its due for a correction of the break of the h4 down trend line! I would wait for it if its get completed at a good time then I would go long sir :)

Re: Eur/usd

LOL, the way the pair has been moving this week is why I enjoy Saturdays more, when I do the Weekly Forecast, then I do trading throughout the week. There are some weeks it seems like you wait all week waiting for the setup, and then when the week is over, I do the Weekly Review and find thing went as planned--rrrrgh (Starting to sound like Tucker.).

I did mention in the WF the top of the daily cloud at 1.3954 would be hit. I got it right, except the cloud dropped to 1.3846. It is now adding to a volatile mix. The WR1 is 1.3946, which means the daily cloud is not going to contain the price. Either price action enjoys life above the cloud for awhile, then reverses back through it, or it continues higher to the WR2 at 1.4101.

Hello Sir, Sir the pair got inside the cloud finally ! I wanted to go long targetting for the top of the cloud the correction point for the daily trend line break But I didn't sir as its due for a correction of the break of the h4 down trend line! I would wait for it if its get completed at a good time then I would go long sir :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2