Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: AUD/CHF additional note

I have an indicator called complex commons. It shows the individual strength and weakness of the 8 majors relative to each other on an individual scale.
With respect to the ethics of the forum, I can send you the indicator, but I'll need you to PM me.

Hello sir not sure what you meant sir , But in my simple words I think that the yen is going to get weaker in the coming weeks, months right? Oh Sir you could have notified me that you were selling aud/chf I would also have sold it but I just forgot to look at it, I just closed my eur/usd long on the touch of the H4 kinjun/tenken on 150 pips as I mentioned in my previous post it bounced of from there :) I am holding my usd/chf sell from 0.9130

Linkon's thread is quite active these days, and good for him! What I like about Linkon is he is an ichimoku pro. Having said that, IMO, you can get some diverse views on the usage of ichimoku from his approach and mine.

His thread would leave me too much to get caught up on with limited time. Let me cut to the chase and direct you to Nifty50 Future trends. Any daily updates I post over there. I will say that 5562 level will be hit but the move has been stalled. The daily TL is broken, and the market is headed lower.
Sir I pm'd you :) Sir here on nifty I gave my idea on linkon's thread that a good place to short the pair would on the break of the Daily Span-A it would add more confirmation and a good target would be the daily kinjun/ weekly tenken ! What do you say sir? :) I did saw linkon's post on nifty with some fundamental reasons ! I don't know why my interest in the fundamental faded away !

@Paul Sir

My chart has nothing much to do with Ichimoku.... It's just about an observation on the Monthly Charts..... Don't worry, I would follow your views where-ever you post them :)

@Saif
Linkon Sir, didn't say a word about Fundamentals..... What he was talking about was Horizontal Support/Resistance Area and some views based on Indicators.... afterall you too use Stoch in your Analysis... :)

@Paul Sir

My chart has nothing much to do with Ichimoku.... It's just about an observation on the Monthly Charts..... Don't worry, I would follow your views where-ever you post them :)

@Saif
Linkon Sir, didn't say a word about Fundamentals..... What he was talking about was Horizontal Support/Resistance Area and some views based on Indicators.... afterall you too use Stoch in your Analysis... :)
adi bhai - :"A weekly close above this line will provide incentive for many long term players to really pump in the money. Till that time, all we see from FII/DII figures everyday is just plain shuffling of stocks. The net inflow is pathetic. This reinforces the belief that the big fish are not net-buyers but are just manipulating the index to make everyone feel the strength returning to the market." " Some funda indeed :)
I like the reason because it is those big fishes who move it!

Your FA's have faded because you have become absorbed with your new toy, the ichimoku. Mine never did fade. I never had them--lol.
I will send you your indicator shortly. I've been blitzed by e-mails.

Sir I pm'd you :) Sir here on nifty I gave my idea on linkon's thread that a good place to short the pair would on the break of the Daily Span-A it would add more confirmation and a good target would be the daily kinjun/ weekly tenken ! What do you say sir? :) I did saw linkon's post on nifty with some fundamental reasons ! I don't know why my interest in the fundamental faded away !

Adityassara, let me say this is a learning venue for all of us. It is not about Me. I have my methodology and trade using it. Most readers know it very well. That does not mean to not pop in here with something new. I am always ready to talk about something with a different spin.

Still, thanks for you compliment. I'm glad you're getting good from the posts.

@Paul Sir

@Saif

Well, I see you don't need me to send it to you. All those lines tell a story. I'll get into it on the other side of your day, which will be my evening.
Complex Commons is nice only to show the current OB/OS plight of a single currency. Similar to the SD channel indicator, let your antennas go up on certain indications.
For now just point your cursor at each line. It will show you the currency each color represents.

Much more on that later.

WOOHHH sir ! This is insane What in the name !!!!!!sir this the name is completely accurate complex indicator it is really complex how do you use it with so many lines 0_o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2