Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir I also request you for an update on euro/dollar I know WF will be done in the weekends but I just can't wait for it do you think it will get correction of the down trend line next week?

Sir I also request you for an update on euro/dollar I know WF will be done in the weekends but I just can't wait for it do you think it will get correction of the down trend line next week?
Saif,

The EURUSD pair is heading south in the next week. I wanted to short at 1.375 but my MM doesn't allow me to take a new position. I am just watching the move.

U booked it early on USDCHF or it is ur planned target.

Regards
Raj

Saif,

The EURUSD pair is heading south in the next week. I wanted to short at 1.375 but my MM doesn't allow me to take a new position. I am just watching the move.

U booked it early on USDCHF or it is ur planned target.

Regards
Raj
Hi raj bhai I guess euro dolar the h4 span b is acting as a strong R so the pair should open lower but I personally feel it should be headed higher !
, but no wonder what I find that 5-15 min in regards to the higher time frame are best to trade with I made unbelievable amount of pips today ! USD/CHF entry was perfect(0.9130 Span-B weekly cloud, at sd extreme) exit was perfect( daily tenken) now what I am seeing that there is a TK crossover on the daily and it is pointing north so I would wait for things to stand clear

Re: AUD/CHF additional note

The weakest looking currency (of the 8 majors) on the weekly charts if the AUD. This means that over coming weeks, the currency is about to get thrashed by pairing with all comers.

The yen is very interesting looking. It is the strongest on the weekly--which means yen crosses are going south over coming weeks-- but, it is the weakest on the monthly and 4-hour charts.
You get the idea the yen is in a transition period.

What I like about this whole scenario is that the Swissy looks, not as an individual currency, but relative to others. That being the case, I'm in for a boatload on my AUD/CHF position. It's up now by almost 200 pips and ready for more.
Sir This explosive move to the upside was expected as you told sir but it would be this week and so fast sir I am surprised the weekly candle will still close above the weekly kinjun ! it is nearly overbought on the weekly Sir, I think it will go south next week?

Hi raj bhai I guess euro dolar the h4 span b is acting as a strong R so the pair should open lower but I personally feel it should be headed higher !
, but no wonder what I find that 5-15 min in regards to the higher time frame are best to trade with I made unbelievable amount of pips today ! USD/CHF entry was perfect(0.9130 Span-B weekly cloud, at sd extreme) exit was perfect( daily tenken) now what I am seeing that there is a TK crossover on the daily and it is pointing north so I would wait for things to stand clear
Saif,
Can explain the reason for EURUSD to move higher.. Interested to know your reasoning.

Regards
Raj

Saif,
Can explain the reason for EURUSD to move higher.. Interested to know your reasoning.

Regards
Raj
The weekly candle showed a very strong reversal this week after the down trend line got corrected and closes above the tenken-sen with a shooting star candle (bullish) as you can see in my previous posts in which I closed my eur/usd long trade on -93 because I did exepect the down trend line to get corrected and it happened exactly the same if you see my recent posts , weekly and daily still has momentum pushing it north On the h4 it comfortable broke the Span B and it resting at it, H4 the momentum is overbought because of the strong upside move on friday and it is at SD extreme channel ! the week should start with the pair going lower as I said and atleast meet the Kinjun and then head north to the Span -A H4 at 1.3952 before pushing it south!! Monthly is still in the favour of north

""""" TO ALL READERS OF THIS THREAD I GOT AN EMAIL FROM PAUL SIR AND HE HAS A MESSAGE FOR EVERYONE""""" -

""Hi Everyone!,

I seem to be having a problem with the site at Traderji. It has really been slowing my computer down, but it seems to run fine if I stay away. I will have my technician look at. In the mean time. I will be posting everything on my blog, so if you want you can post comments and questions in the C-box. If there is anything lengthy, then you can send me an e-mail.
I bcc'd everyone in order to not give away anyone's e-mail.
At this point, I don't know when I'll be bale to go back to Traderji.
I do appreciate having such good friends that I met at Traderji. Thanks!""

Best regards,
Paul Clerico

So as you can all see he is experiencing some difficulties reaching the website for now, I hope it gets solved soon
If anyone wants to contact Paul sir they can send him an email or visit his blog

EURUSD has pulled back as mentioned by you but it is little more deep.. I am pretty confused with the moves. The big candle on friday has been covered and negated. Its better to say sideways :)

Regards
Raj

EURUSD has pulled back as mentioned by you but it is little more deep.. I am pretty confused with the moves. The big candle on friday has been covered and negated. Its better to say sideways :)

Regards
Raj
Raj bhai it is good to get confused now because on the strict mandates of The T.A the daily and weekly candles are inside the cloud so we do not have a clear direction as the higher time candles are neutral , The prediction was because of the monthly holding well above the kinjun sen and favouring a breakout but the momentum is south so getting confused now is fine because there are no direction It is has been good with me since I have stopped predicting where the market will go I am going with the trend and to scalp on shorter time frame for now in confluence to longer ones and trade with the trend !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2