Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.

hills_5000

took a long on the e/u at the daily TL support and man how its been hammered. anyways looking to today ending before i take a call on it further... expecting a pull back... to the KS..

Raj bhai it is good to get confused now because on the strict mandates of The T.A the daily and weekly candles are inside the cloud so we do not have a clear direction as the higher time candles are neutral , The prediction was because of the monthly holding well above the kinjun sen and favouring a breakout but the momentum is south so getting confused now is fine because there are no direction It is has been good with me since I have stopped predicting where the market will go I am going with the trend and to scalp on shorter time frame for now in confluence to longer ones and trade with the trend !
Finally the move has been extended to the lows of 1.351. Interesting thing is whether it will go below the cloud on the daily charts. Expecting the bottom of the weekly cloud is likely to be hit.

Regards
Raj

Today if anyone had noticed there is a sudden spike of 50 pips on USDJPY and EURJPY for some time. Interesting thing is that it cudn't continue the move further, It tried to trigger the long orders of 77.5 but unsuccessful.

Regards
Raj

Finally the move has been extended to the lows of 1.351. Interesting thing is whether it will go below the cloud on the daily charts. Expecting the bottom of the weekly cloud is likely to be hit.

Regards
Raj
Raj bhai the weekly Span-B is at SD extreme so reversal to the upside is what the T A are saying, I am not expecting or predicting anything more ! Just respecting and going with the trend !

Raj bhai the weekly Span-B is at SD extreme so reversal to the upside is what the T A are saying, I am not expecting or predicting anything more ! Just respecting and going with the trend !
A long has been triggered now at 1.352 in EURUSD at H4 but with a strict SL on 1.345. I cant guage the strength of the move but expecting atleast 1.367

As usual its always easier to trade with the trend rather than predefined entries. Good to see that u r developing the mechanism.

Regards
Raj.

hills_5000

Well id say 1.3752 followed by 1.3769 and 1.3846. First is a very conservative TS and the next cloud resistance on top....

A long has been triggered now at 1.352 in EURUSD at H4 but with a strict SL on 1.345. I cant guage the strength of the move but expecting atleast 1.367

As usual its always easier to trade with the trend rather than predefined entries. Good to see that u r developing the mechanism.

Regards
Raj.

Regards
Raj.
SL Hit. The bottom of the cloud is 1.34080 but would be watching the move carefully for fresh entries.

Regards
Raj

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2