Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I see you don't need me to send it to you. All those lines tell a story. I'll get into it on the other side of your day, which will be my evening.
Complex Commons is nice only to show the current OB/OS plight of a single currency. Similar to the SD channel indicator, let your antennas go up on certain indications.
For now just point your cursor at each line. It will show you the currency each color represents.

Much more on that later.
Thank you sir I will be waiting :) But I wonder there are no levels except the 0 in the middle for determining the market OB/OS! When I switch to monthly I see that yen is the most overbought(upside) so it must weaken that means that it should loose its strength ! second in the list is USD it is gaining strength ! does it work like this in an nutshell sir?

Re: AUD/CHF additional note

I'm agreeing with you. The weakest looking currency (of the 8 majors) on the weekly charts if the AUD. This means that over coming weeks, the currency is about to get thrashed by pairing with all comers.

The yen is very interesting looking. It is the strongest on the weekly--which means yen crosses are going south over coming weeks-- but, it is the weakest on the monthly and 4-hour charts.
You get the idea the yen is in a transition period.

What I like about this whole scenario is that the Swissy looks, not as an individual currency, but relative to others. That being the case, I'm in for a boatload on my AUD/CHF position. It's up now by almost 200 pips and ready for more.
Paul,

Can explain me more about the weakening of AUD against all currencies. Is it coz of the weekly chart of AUDUSD.

Regards
Raj

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This is where Complex Commons comes in. I was introduced to this indicator in 2007. IMO, this indicator only serves as an ulterior source as an antenna.

The orange line that is on top of the rest and point down is the AUD, and the pink pointing up is the JPY. This is the weekly chart, so what that would suggest is that over the next few weeks the AUD will get weaker and the JPY will get stronger. Which means any short on the AUD/JPY would be worthy of consideration.
From here I would go to the AUD/JPY chart and plan an entry.
Anytime I am referring to one currency, I most likely have either Complex Commons or maybe the index in the back of my mind.

Paul,

Can explain me more about the weakening of AUD against all currencies. Is it coz of the weekly chart of AUDUSD.

Regards
Raj

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This is where Complex Commons comes in. I was introduced to this indicator in 2007. IMO, this indicator only serves as an ulterior source as an antenna.

The orange line that is on top of the rest and point down is the AUD, and the pink pointing up is the JPY. This is the weekly chart, so what that would suggest is that over the next few weeks the AUD will get weaker and the JPY will get stronger. Which means any short on the AUD/JPY would be worthy of consideration.
From here I would go to the AUD/JPY chart and plan an entry.
Anytime I am referring to one currency, I most likely have either Complex Commons or maybe the index in the back of my mind.
But Sir I though it works like opposite considering the gbp/jpy, When I see the charts yen has been the strongest pushing gbp/jpy down drifting far away bearish from the clouds on the highest time frame so it the coming weeks the yen should loose its strength because it is at its peak and the gbp should gain so gbp/jpy should go up in that case ! Not considering the indicator but in the big picture gbp/jpy is going higher so I didn't get that why yen should gain strength in this case ?

Last edited:

Correct! The GBP/JPY keeps rising, so what are we to conclude from that?
The GBP/JPY will eventually reverse and head down. The pink line is the yen, and it is headed higher. In the GBP/JPY, the JPY is the secondary currency, so it means the secondary currency gains strength when the pair goes down. If this was the JPY/GBP, then it would be going down right now, and then according to CC, it will go up later on. This is the weekly chart, so keep in mind we are looking for weeks for it to complete.

BTW, the GBP/JPY has already corrected back to the weekly TL this week, so it already has made the move in favor of the JPY. This week the AUD/JPY has made a strong move south, and it looks even more bearish. The CC is showing the AUD is still the most OB currency on the weekly.
The GBP is the red line, so it is the 2nd most OB currency, but it is still pointing north. Once it levels, then the antenna goes up and look for a position with the most OS pair.

Also, this is not the kind of indicator you use for S&R's, or for that matter, to gauge OB/OS conditions. It is a simple indicator that creates an alert when a currency reaches a certain level during any TF. It has helped me to make a few good trades, just because of the alert it has created.

But Sir I though it works like opposite considering the gbp/jpy, When I see the charts yen has been the strongest pushing gbp/jpy down drifting far away bearish from the clouds on the highest time frame so it the coming weeks the yen should loose its strength because it is at its peak and the gbp should gain so gbp/jpy should go up in that case ! Not considering the indicator but in the big picture gbp/jpy is going higher so I didn't get that why yen should gain strength in this case ?

Correct! The GBP/JPY keeps rising, so what are we to conclude from that?
The GBP/JPY will eventually reverse and head down. The pink line is the yen, and it is headed higher. In the GBP/JPY, the JPY is the secondary currency, so it means the secondary currency gains strength when the pair goes down. If this was the JPY/GBP, then it would be going down right now, and then according to CC, it will go up later on. This is the weekly chart, so keep in mind we are looking for weeks for it to complete.

BTW, the GBP/JPY has already corrected back to the weekly TL this week, so it already has made the move in favor of the JPY. This week the AUD/JPY has made a strong move south, and it looks even more bearish. The CC is showing the AUD is still the most OB currency on the weekly.
The GBP is the red line, so it is the 2nd most OB currency, but it is still pointing north. Once it levels, then the antenna goes up and look for a position with the most OS pair.

Also, this is not the kind of indicator you use for S&R's, or for that matter, to gauge OB/OS conditions. It is a simple indicator that creates an alert when a currency reaches a certain level during any TF. It has helped me to make a few good trades, just because of the alert it has created.
Sir but gbp/jpy I was counting on it to hit the weekly Span -B 131 area for a huge reversal south in the favour of jpy ! Sir could you please give me your settings for this complex indicator? because in my chart its showing in the weekly time frame that yen is the most overbought , usd second in list and gbp in the third !

That will happen, or at least that is what we are hoping for.

But, you picked the wrong pair for the CC comparison. GBP is the 2nd most OB, and it is still pointing up, which means is will become even more OB, so your TA view is correct.
You try and get the yen chasing after the GBP, that's like the cat chasing his tail, he'll never catch up.

I'll tell you a good way to test this indicator. Find the most OB and OS on the 5-min. Then just sit and watch the indicator along with price movement. It doesn't take more than 6 or 7 candles for the action to play out, so 30-35 minutes from now the move will complete. Do that and blindly demo trade and see what happens.

Sir but gbp/jpy I was counting on it to hit the weekly Span -B 131 area for a huge reversal south in the favour of jpy ! Sir could you please give me your settings for this complex indicator? because in my chart its showing in the weekly time frame that yen is the most overbought , usd second in list and gbp in the third !

That will happen, or at least that is what we are hoping for.

But, you picked the wrong pair for the CC comparison. GBP is the 2nd most OB, and it is still pointing up, which means is will become even more OB, so your TA view is correct.
You try and get the yen chasing after the GBP, that's like the cat chasing his tail, he'll never catch up.

I'll tell you a good way to test this indicator. Find the most OB and OS on the 5-min. Then just sit and watch the indicator along with price movement. It doesn't take more than 6 or 7 candles for the action to play out, so 30-35 minutes from now the move will complete. Do that and blindly demo trade and see what happens.
Thank you sir I am testing the eur/cad on 5 min TF eur is the most OB and cad is the most OS, so in this case eur/cad should go south as cad should strengthen I keep an eye :)

Sir I have my eyes on the usd/chf short as the momentum is strongly north and there is a TK crossover on the daily I am not feeling comfortable holding it but I would still wait for "ATLEAST" the daily tenken sen/ Kinjun to be met to close my short! the way the candles are playing it looks like it should get to the d tenken and then go higher!

Last edited:
Hello sir , Sir No posts today? Btw sir My target for the usd/chf daily tenken got met :) and I closed it! Sir I need your update on this pair as I am a confused on its direction as the weekly is acting on the reversal and the daily there is a t/k cross and is pointing north while the H4 has broken below the kinjun sir?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2